Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:;:;:;:;:;:Monday Opening DAY Morning Thread:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
2b32d605c9cc8632ed0e56845c5986ef.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning All!

Yesterday as we left Easter with the family my daughter asked about the Cardinals. I told he it was opening night and the Cards would be playing. C responded "we better hurry home so you and I can watch the game." That's my girl!

Happy Opening Day!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Happy opening day everyone. Thinking about play hooky since the Yankee game starts at 10 and I'm excited to see if Tanaka can bounce back this year. Go Yankees and Giants!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Excited for opening day today. I am wore out from yesterday though. We spent the whole day after lunch outside playing games from about 1:30-9:30 last night. Played 4-square, horse, ladder ball, cornhole, and croquet. We had my grandpa's floodlights on the yard so we could play croquet so late

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Oh Fox News.... While others are covering Iran Nuke deal, Rand Paul, the Rolling Stone and other stories Fox is doing stories on Duck Dynasty, stay at home moms and have little leaguers dunking a newscaster in a tank. Hard hitting, fair and balanced, what a joke!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Happy Opening Day!

Local new sports talk was mentioning how the first game of the season traditionally used to involve the Reds. Any reason why? Because of their history as one of the oldest franchises?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! I missed out on my Dawson card Trifecta twice this weekend. First on Friday, I missed out on a Five Star Auto 1/1. I placed the highest bid, but so did someone else before me, uggghhhh. Then last night I missed out on a Tribute booklet jumbo tag that I already own the other half of the tag to. I bid $51 more dollars than I wanted to and still got out bid, ugggghhh. Then to top it all off the Cubs, oh the Cubs. Who knew that Lester is afraid to throw the ball anywhere but to the plate?

Morning All!

Yesterday as we left Easter with the family my daughter asked about the Cardinals. I told he it was opening night and the Cards would be playing. C responded "we better hurry home so you and I can watch the game." That's my girl!

Happy Opening Day!

You have raised her right!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I hope that everyone has a great day..

At least I get to stay home today and watch baseball..
(the joys of a clear liquid day.. :???: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts