Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MORNEAU!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Y'all should have been at Applebee's when it was 12-2 and I predicted the Twins would lose. I hate the Twins sometimes.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man it looks like
Matt holiday thought different
Ab....R......H.......RbI....HR....BB.....K......SB....LOB.....Avg.
5..... 4 .... 4..... 6.... 2... 0... 0.... 0.... 1.... .284

blueuncle

Aug 9, 2008
I didn't know that Kevin Mulvey got called up. I'm sure the announcers said Mulvey was warming up.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
****** Call, ****** way to end the game.
Cuddy was safe. Sad thing is, the ump had a great angle and still blew the call. ::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
pujolsjunkie said:
What an awful way to end a game. I wanted Holliday to bat again. :D
So he could get a 3rd home run and maybe a few more RBI.

Wow the twinkes were up 12-7 n the 4th and lost this ****** 14-13 WTF ::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Great game! As for the last out...

As Keith Olbermann used to say...

GUUUUUh! (Or something like that)

I just wonder how many people were actually still there. Oakland's attendance is dreadful, and most people probably left. Tomorrow in the Bay Area there will probably be 80,000 people claiming to be there. :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
LMAO...so i watched MLB.tv to see what this whole big stink was about and I watched the A's home channel.

Fast forward to the 9th, Cuddyer on second...wild pitch...he's out. They show the replay and here's the A's announcer during the replay...

"Unbelievable. I thought he had him by at least 1/4 inch....well the hardest part is Suzuki has no clue...and there's where Cuddyer's says I can try it, Michael Wertz, give him credit, he puts his body right there, and he was....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (realizing he's an A's broadcaster)....across the plate....but that's ALRIGHT! Wertz, give him credit, I think he got the tag down just in time....I mean it's an Oakland record, how could you not call him out???"

LMAO :lol:

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Such a bogus call to end the game. What a gut wrenching game to watch. I was having a blast watching the Twins whip up on the A's and in like true Minnesota Twins fashion we squandered the lead and get screwed at the end. Cuddyer was easily safe and that ump needs to get some glasses.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
KOBEARODLT said:
JEA2880 said:
Beat me to it, I was about to make a "Justin Morneau has 2 dingers and 7 RBI..." and then a "...in the 3rd inning" thread. He and Adrian Gonzalez might be the two least respected players in baseball.

uhhh...sorry but adrian gonzalez doesnt deserve to be in the same sentence as morneau

you are mistaken

they are very VERY similar statistical hitters

and Adrian has petco as a home park.

Members online

Latest posts