Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Morning Thread ****************** 11/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Shoutout to member #steve-a-reno , who located this card and helped me add it to my little pet collection of them (33rd copy of 125). A favorite of mine since it was Grace's first ever memorabilia card. Thanks very much!

patch108.jpg

The others:
2000 Mark Grace Pacific Invincible Patch Baseball Cards

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] That belle belongs in your collection. If you need a hand let me know. I can help a little

Nice grace patch

Question for the group. Received this
11802445-0588-4E26-AAAC-8C46478C47CE-11671-0000070DFC71B2BE_zps5b1e2ae7.jpg

Left a positive already (doh) card front and auto are fine but the back was taped and ripped off at some point leaving much of it torn up with a bit of tape residue left. The auction stated none of this. Just the reprint card and authentic auto. Would you say anything? Or call it good since the auto is fine?

Sent from my iPhone

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Just won this for the paltry sum of $21.60:

1969 scorecard with 6 auto's.
That's $3.60 per autograph!:cool:
Now, to catch up on the rest of the thread.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all!

Very nice pickup! I lost out on a few auctions again today. Its probably a good thing though :lol: There were a few more lots of signed 2008 Ginter cards ending today, and it seemed like there were 2-3 guys who picked up the majority of the lots from the last couple of days.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - I agree couldn't agree more with you... wish it already was and not sure price will participate on my front

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! Work has been flying by and only 2.5 hours left to finish the day :)

I would love too.
How do I do that? In Photobucket?

That is an EXCELLENT pull on the 6x auto Keith! If only it were a licensed product to get the top dollar for it. I would guess with George it would fetch $150-$200 but you might be surprised and get around $250 for it. For the photobucket setting...here is a thread I created about it. Easy to do as it is removing a check mark in your photobucket settings: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...tos-routing-photobucket-fcb-app-annoying.html

Shoutout to member #steve-a-reno , who located this card and helped me add it to my little pet collection of them (33rd copy of 125). A favorite of mine since it was Grace's first ever memorabilia card. Thanks very much!

patch108.jpg

The others:
2000 Mark Grace Pacific Invincible Patch Baseball Cards

Nice addition Brad! 33 of those is quite the number!

Afternoon @MansGame That belle belongs in your collection. If you need a hand let me know. I can help a little

Nice grace patch

Question for the group. Received this
11802445-0588-4E26-AAAC-8C46478C47CE-11671-0000070DFC71B2BE_zps5b1e2ae7.jpg

Left a positive already (doh) card front and auto are fine but the back was taped and ripped off at some point leaving much of it torn up with a bit of tape residue left. The auction stated none of this. Just the reprint card and authentic auto. Would you say anything? Or call it good since the auto is fine?

Sent from my iPhone

I think the price you paid was for the autograph versus the condition of the card, but that is my own opinion. I don't think it would be wrong saying something to either get some dollars back or a straight up return. You did purchase the full card and nothing was stated damage wise even though it is slabbed for an authenticated auto. If it were me, and the fact it is a reprint, I would be okay as is or at least let the seller know in hopes of a slight return of payment.

Good evening all!

Nice '69 pickup Dave! $3.60 per autograph is CHEAP but a new addition to the PC is priceless :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just put in an offer on something that I wasn't planning on buying anytime soon. A Denard Span game used bat was listed BIN/OBO, and its from this past season with the Nationals. I figured I should get one to go with my Twins bat

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hello guys.

Check out my thread in the Football Transactions board... I'm in need of some certain cards, and I'd like to get them soon.

I can buy them, sure... but trading is more fun!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good evening all!

Looks like someone paid $3.59 too much per auto. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just messing great pick up man!! Love it!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Thanks for the responses, gentlemen. You, too, Alexs!:p
Weekend is supposed to be nice here (mid 70's) so there will be some grillin' & chillin' up in this piece.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online