Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* morning thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I have read through that whole thread but I don't remember the levels being defined in it, have to go back through it. I have already been a level four collector with Sportflics Trivia cards and I have some type of Canadian bottle caps coming in the mail that have Andre Dawson trivia on them from his Expos days. I just have never really thought about checklist collecting before I was going through my cards this weekend. I still need more Dawson cameos!

I just went thru the entire thing this afternoon. I didnt see it. I could have sworn TP had a link to it. I remember printing it out back before i had an ipad so i could read it in the "library". I'll find it... It must be in my history somewhere...

Edit: he emailed it to us. It was his edition of "supercollector newsletter", and it was awesome! He did a section on variations, an interview with a player collector, and a complete breakdown of the different levels of cameo collecting. Im off to check my hotmail. Maybe its still there.

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just went thru the entire thing this afternoon. I didnt see it. I could have sworn TP had a link to it. I remember printing it out back before i had an ipad so i could read it in the "library". I'll find it... It must be in my history somewhere...

Sounds good, I would love to read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.