Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Anze Kopitar Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
kopitarPietrangeloCertifiedPathtotheCupDualPrime_zps61e2bb92.jpg

kopitarArtifactsGoldSpectrumPatches4.jpg

robertsou812

Jul 18, 2010
Milford, New Jersey
Hi,

I have a Kopitar 2011-12 UD Patch card #/15 that is a 4 color patch. If you are interested, I will send you a pix and price. LMK. This is a pretty extensive collection and I think the card I have will fit in real nicely.

JRSIII

AK11

May 24, 2010
Hi,

I have a Kopitar 2011-12 UD Patch card #/15 that is a 4 color patch. If you are interested, I will send you a pix and price. LMK. This is a pretty extensive collection and I think the card I have will fit in real nicely.

JRSIII

Sure, PM me with pic and price. Thanks.

AK11

May 24, 2010
kopitarLimitedStanleyCupWinnersAuto_zps77d3bdc8.jpg

The dream card for your favorite player after he raises the Cup. Nice chrome-like finish to go with a on-card auto.

I have a game used memorabilia addition I recently won at NHL auctions that will be incoming, so stay tuned...

AK11

May 24, 2010
I haven't updated in ages, but it's been that slow with the shortened season of products, so I've only added 9 cards in the last 3 months despite still searching daily. Here's a few I did grab:

I actually have 2 more incoming and still watching out for one of the those new SPA Limited Auto Patch. The Gold Spectrum Dual Patch Auto shown above is quite a toughie being only 3 of them and they are beautiful cards this year.

AK11

May 24, 2010

and

Been waiting 4 years for this parallel to pop up. It was 1 of my 2 major wants posted on my web site, so of course, I am thrilled to have it.

Members online

Latest posts