Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Beckett just hit the shelves - plus, more good news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
That was your son next to you in Jose's house? Thats a big 12 year old.. maybe Jose is the father? :lol:

Or maybe you knew that and photoshopped out the kids handmole. . . never can be too cautious with you. ;-)

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
That was your son next to you in Jose's house? Thats a big 12 year old.. maybe Jose is the father? :lol:

Or maybe you knew that and photoshopped out the kids handmole. . . never can be too cautious with you. ;-)

The boy has the same size feet as I do now! He grew an inch in about the past month even.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
The boy has the same size feet as I do now! He grew an inch in about the past month even.

Ah yea, I never outgrew my dad but at least I had bigger feet, so if he messes with me I'll hit him with a Marco Ruas foot stomp :)

Listened to Howard Sterns interviews on Jose the other day, learned a few things. (Such as Arod f&king his wife after he mentored him) I think that guy also was with Madonna which Jose was with... weird. :confused: :confused:

I think you need to make a "sloppy seconds" dual cut auto.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
CONGRATULATIONS. Very well done. Father & son in a magazine sold nationwide is a bonus.

Keep an eye out (or pull some strings) and get the Beckett Cover printing plates. They're relatively inexpensive, and it's one of my favorite Gwynn items I own (well, four items).
I don't have a picture of mine, but here is what I'm talking about:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Stephen-Strasburg-Beckett-BASEBALL-Printing-Plate-Set-4-/141610283296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f8a17120

Yes. Cheap and one of my favorites also. I think I paid $75 each set a while back.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts