Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Treasures Baseball is coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Being a constant fcb reader, I am VERY skeptical of that Bonds card, been fooled recently ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Honestly, I pay very little attention to the player picture anymore. I stopped looking when I realized half of my Bo autos have the same pic on them. I'm to the point that I just collect things that I deem cool. Most of my focus goes towards the patch, there.

I get everyone's arguments about wanting logos. Just doesn't bother me, either way.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
one of the dumbest things anyone can say IMO since there cant be more than 10 people in the collecting world who would say "that card would be awesome with no logo"

Can we just agree to the fact they would be nicer cards WITH logo's?

The fact that the relics and whatnot is rare and collectible from this product is what keeps it afloat. The bat knobs, patches, HOF relics, autos, buttons, tags, etc. is so prevelant that people are willing to splurge on this product and that somewhat takes away from the fact that there are no logos. If there were logos IMO some of the eBay prices for singles from this set would be doubled.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
One per case on flawless. Wonder what will happen to those singles when flawless bb comes out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts