Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Help From The Experts Regarding Baseball Jerseys and getting them signed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
I would definitely go with an authentic if i could find one under 200, sadly im really thinking theres no way that jersey i posted is authentic... 70.00 is too good to be true and if it were authentic i would buy it in a heartbeat even if it may not be the color i want. Im most likely leaning Red Jersey white numbers so its easy to get signed. If anyone could point me in the right direction to find nice authentic and replica jerseys 100% real and under 200 or whatever the going rate is. If not i may just take the route of a 100.00 replica.

I think so. I don't think cool base are available in replicas. They are a cooler breathable jersey usually worn on hot days and BP. If it were me I would spend the money on an authentic to frame. Some disagree wanting to spend less for something they won't wear.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
His quote of $249 retail is for an authentic. Check price of a cool base. Like I said, they are basically a BP type. Used primarily in Spring Training.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
His quote of $249 retail is for an authentic. Check price of a cool base. Like I said, they are basically a BP type. Used primarily in Spring Training.

Cool base jerseys are worn by the majority of the players during the season. The grey border on the authentic tag looks off. It may a good China knockoff.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
My thoughts^ i think it might be a knockoff to. Any place to find a cool base authentic (not a knockoff) for under 200?

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
If someone can find me a Bryce Harper 100000% authentic jersey size 54 under 190.00 (preferably Red with White numbering) a reward will be given.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
If someone can find me a Bryce Harper 100000% authentic jersey size 54 under 190.00 (preferably Red with White numbering) a reward will be given.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
How about you reward the next claimer in the pif thread instead of a 5 dollar Latos.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sscards

Jul 18, 2010

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If you want an authentic pony up for it. No one in their right mind would sell an. $250 jersey for $100 or less. Get what you pay for.