Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’d still hit it.

She broke up with Dolph Ziggler because she said he was ‘too athletic’ in bed.

Yeah I heard that Howard Stern interview, it was a tad before she got fat. Ironically Ziggler is not only way more athletic but a better comedian with more wit.

I would only hit it if she wore the Pig mask from the Saw franchise. Otherwise no way.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cano in his first rehab start playing 1B and already on a higher defensive level than Healy or Vogelbach... but I dont think that says much. :rolleyes:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yeah I heard that Howard Stern interview, it was a tad before she got fat. Ironically Ziggler is not only way more athletic but a better comedian with more wit.

I would only hit it if she wore the Pig mask from the Saw franchise. Otherwise no way.

I'd hit it if she worse a Chansey mask.

But that's not saying much cuz I'd hit anything with a hole that's wearing a Chansey mask.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Even more impressive, Nelson Cruz has hit at least 20 home runs in ten straight seasons which would be every full season of his career. He played less than 100 games in each of his first four seasons...but give a kid some steroids and the sky is the limit. They'll even create nicknames for ya!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I said last year he was 1 more AB away from fulfilling 40HR again... and then his first AB of this season he homered... so Im kind of correct on that! ;)

If he keeps playing and roiding to about age 52 then he should pass Bonds no problem :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Onwards to 763! :cool:

I've witnessed so many great hitters become average hitters when traded/signed to Seattle...but not Nelson!

He went from an .800-.850ish OPS hitter to a .900-.950ish OPS hitter and perennial MVP candidate.

He never received an MVP vote until he became a Mariner and now he's always finishing 5th-15th. If the M's would have made the playoffs in any of those seasons he'd be top 3.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I said last year he was 1 more AB away from fulfilling 40HR again... and then his first AB of this season he homered... so Im kind of correct on that! ;)

If he keeps playing and roiding to about age 52 then he should pass Bonds no problem :lol:

If Julio Franco can play in the majors until he's 49 years old without the help of roids, Nelson Cruz can surely play into his fifties! Just let him take his vitamins....

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've witnessed so many great hitters become average hitters when traded/signed to Seattle...but not Nelson!

He went from an .800-.850ish OPS hitter to a .900-.950ish OPS hitter and perennial MVP candidate.

He never received an MVP vote until he became a Mariner and now he's always finishing 5th-15th. If the M's would have made the playoffs in any of those seasons he'd be top 3.

Yeah that was a crazy free agency steal when you think about it. His numbers probably could have been even better too if they fulltime DHed him earlier.

cut.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Yeah that was a crazy free agency steal when you think about it. His numbers probably could have been even better too if they fulltime DHed him earlier.

View attachment 82177

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
to the track, to the wall, Felix Hernandez career is . . . GONE!!!! :|

Yeah, what the hell has happened to him??? He was an elite pitcher and then all of a sudden one day he's....well, $hit. Basically it happened when he hit 30.

Has he lost a ton of velocity to his fastball or is it that he can't find the strike zone but when he does it's right there in the center of it?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ohtani hitting in the 3 hole and he just smacked a 3-run HR

I'll be honest, I thought eventually Ohtani would primarily become a starter as I didn't think his stats as a hitter in Japan would translate into big league numbers but the kid sure has some pop in his bat. And now he's one pitch away from becoming a victim of TJ surgery so it's looking more likely that he'll be utilized as a hitter full-time.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, what the hell has happened to him??? He was an elite pitcher and then all of a sudden one day he's....well, $hit. Basically it happened when he hit 30.

Has he lost a ton of velocity to his fastball or is it that he can't find the strike zone but when he does it's right there in the center of it?

He lost the velocity maybe 5 years ago but it didn't effect his performance at that time. He became a power changeup guy who would hit about 89 with good movement. I think it has no movement now, and none of his pitches have any command. Having a mph spread of 2 between fastball and changeup must be fun for the opposing hitters.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The other problem was his weight kept fluctuating but he is skinny again now. Maybe he should be a Bartolo style fatty? ?

Members online

Latest posts