Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nyjer Morgan starts another altercation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I hope they clinch on Game 5 I will be there so that would be pretty cool! I have seen them celebrate before though so it would'nt be to big of a deal if they did it in 6 or 7.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Picture089.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
nosterbor said:
MacK said:
Taking it to Twitter now too, nice.

@TheRealTPlush Nyjer Morgan - T Dot
Where still n 1st and I hope those crying birds injoy watching tha Crew in tha Playoffs!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

@TheRealTPlush Nyjer Morgan - T Dot
Alberta couldn't see Plush if she had her gloves on!!! Wat was she thinking running afta Plush!!! She never been n tha ring!!!
Seems this could come back to haunt the big mouth. I hope it does! Bad Karma. We shall see.
A big shout-out to Nyjer Morgan from:
The St Louis Cardinals
icon_lol.gif

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
How satisfying it was to punch Morgan and the Brewers right in the mouth last night in their own park, and they fall like a house of bricks.Enjoy watching "Alberta" in the World Series!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
SINFULONE said:
How satisfying it was to punch Morgan and the Brewers right in the mouth last night in their own park, and they fall like a house of bricks.Enjoy watching "Alberta" in the World Series!

You mean "injoy" watching Alberta in the World Series :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Nyjer injoys his offseason.

Members online

Latest posts