Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2011 NHL Free Agent Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Tampa Bay Lightning sign G Dwayne Roloson to a 1 year deal worth $3 million and F Adam Hall to a 1 year deal.

the Carolina Hurricanes sign F Chad LaRose to a 2 year contract.

the Florida Panthers signed F Tomas Kopecky to a 4 year contract.

the Montreal Canadiens signed D Yannick Weber to a 2 year contract.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
talks between the Islanders and Christian Ehrhoff has fallen apart and the Islanders are looking to trade his rights away.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
pghbuccos said:
talks between the Islanders and Christian Ehrhoff has fallen apart and the Islanders are looking to trade his rights away.

the Islanders have traded Christian Ehrhoff's rights to the Buffalo Sabres for a 4th round draft pick in 2012.

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
pghbuccos said:
pghbuccos said:

the Islanders have traded Christian Ehrhoff's rights to the Buffalo Sabres for a 4th round draft pick in 2012.

This could get exciting folks!!! The Sabres defense could consist of Myers, Regehr, *Ehrhoff, Gragnani, Weber, Leopold, and Sekera.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
no word about Jagr's decision today. Ray Shero told Jagr the Pens needed an answer by today. hopefully he got that answer and the Pens just haven't announced that decision yet.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
pghbuccos said:
:D :) :p :mrgreen:

the Penguins have signed F Arron Asham to a 1 year contract.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

I miss him in orange and black.

Asham and I at the Cote Carnival a couple years ago after I interviewed him for a blog site.
MeNAsh.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
cool pic Paul. Asham seems like an awesome guy. I still wish I had gone to the Pens YMCA autograph session last season to meet him. hopefully he will attend the event this season.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
pghbuccos said:
cool pic Paul. Asham seems like an awesome guy. I still wish I had gone to the Pens YMCA autograph session last season to meet him. hopefully he will attend the event this season.
He was great in person. Did the interview with no problem, even asked if I had any other questions after I was done. Seemed like he wasn't done talking. :lol: He's still my favorite interview to this day.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
matchpenalty said:
Nice to see Asham back in Pit.
Wonder where Rupp ends up.

Shero said he will talk to Rupp's agent one more time. they are reportedly pretty far apart on money.