Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Twinsfest Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Off to Twinsfest. HUGE Cuddy purchase happening today, it won't disappoint, that I promise. I will even post pics of it later :-o

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Picked this up. It measures 3ft. by 8ft. Just took 3 pictures and put it through photo merge which cut off the bottom right corner
Panorma.jpg

Found this 16x20 for sale, finished this yesterday.
IMG_3330.JPG

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
My pictures take up too much room so only going to show my personal favorites.

76PSA_0025.jpg

76PSA_0026.jpg

76PSA_0021.jpg

76PSA_0010.jpg

76PSA_0002-1.jpg

76PSA_0004.jpg

Total auto list ended up being..
Cole DeVries: Minor League Card
Rollie Fingers: OLB w/ HOF inscription
Kyle Gibson: 4/4 all cards
Nate Hanson: Blank white Upper Deck filler card
Liam Hendriks: Pictured above
B.J. Hermsen: 2/2 custom cards
Chris Herrman: 2/2 custom cards
Aaron Hicks: 3/3 card pictured above, custom card, and ROMLB
Kyle Knudson: 2/2 custom cards
Corey Koskie: Upper Deck card
Austin Malinowski: Twins Upper Deck hologram
Trevor May: 2/2 card pictured above and Topps Heritage minor league card
Alex Meyer: 2/2 custom cards
Cole Nelson: 2/2 on cards-both smeared :(
Ryan Pressly: 2/2 both Elite Extra Edition cards
Miguel Sano: 2/2 card pictured above and ROMLB
Dick Stigman: pictured above
Kevin Tapani: 1990 Topps RC
Caleb Thielbar: Twins Upper Deck hologram
Travis Wood: Twins mini helmet

Plus the g/f was with and she had some of them sign a MN Twins Christmas ornament: Malinowski, Thielbar, Hanson, Tonkin, and Hernandez

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Anyone know if Hrbek ended up showing on Sat. or Sun. as the guys running the fest said he might? His absence coupled with me going 0-2 with wristbands on Friday made it somewhat of a bust for me but I was only able to go the 1 day.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Just got back in for today. Decided not to wait it out for Sano as I was just ready to get home. I'll try and post a recap later tonight but may not have any scans/pictures until tomorrow or Tuesday. Definitely had a blast overall! Got a bunch of stuff signed that I wanted to and made a very nice PC pickup with some thanks to Chris! Also it was good meeting Greg today at the show!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i like that Twins Territory banner. i want to get the one that has all the towns listed behind it

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Here goes Twins fans
My second Cuddy GU glove
This is one of the four that Cuddy donated to FanHQ a couple years ago
Shows tremendous GU, got it for a great price too

Cuddyer1.jpg

Cuddyer2.jpg

Cuddyer3.jpg

Cuddyer4.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
You all can have your Mauer's Morneau's and Hammer's

Ill take Jenny, Angie and Kaylin any day of the week and twice on Sundays

Best autos from Twinsfest 2013 :razz:

FoxSportsNorthGirls.jpg

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Smell the Glove

**a cookie for those who get the reference**

Just got back. Treacherous drive home. Freezing rain in the Cities when we left. Drove though snow, sleet, snow again, more sleet. Saw a few cars in the ditch. Would have liked to stay until the last group to get Sano, but played it safe and left. Only got one auto today--Mauer. Didn't get a wristband, but got in line @ 12--1/2 hour left in his time--and gave it a try. Made it through with 5 minutes to spare. Did some looking on the floor. Took me forever to find a vendor with Team Bags! I never find any Gaettis I need, but dug through a guy's vinatge box--very nice assortment of stars and minor stars at discounted condition/price. Picked up three Red Schoendienst cards for $20 that I'm pretty happy with. Scans will be up in a bit. Met up with Chris and met TGutta--good to put a face with the name! My boys had a good time doing whatever they were doing, but were ready to go by 1. We got there about 9:45--get this--they were out of wristbands already, and there was nobody at Gate G to say anything. No table left behind, no sign, no person there to say, "Sorry, we're out of wristbands" even though they kept announcing on the PA to go to Gate G for a wristband. WTH? Gotta take the dog out for a walk real quick--he's giving me that look--and I'll get to scanning.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
i like that Twins Territory banner. i want to get the one that has all the towns listed behind it
I bought it from a guy who had a table set up, and had around 60 banners, most were Adam Everett/Bautista, and at the bottom I found the territory one. He had 1 more, but it was in terrible condition.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Well here is going to be my quick recap. Don't have time to do any better scans of stuff until later this week but I thought I would give everyone a look at what I did! I picked up quite a few cards that aren't pictured, nothing major though. I do want to say thanks to Devin for giving me a Denard Span 2006 New Britain Grandstand minor league card that I needed! Thanks again! Met up with Chris a couple days and had some pretty good times, have to thank him for my biggest pickup of the weekend! Pictures will be below. I didn't really have much planned out for this year besides getting a bunch of the prospects (Sano, Hicks, Gibson, Meyer, May specifically) and going for Mauer/Morneau. Had some pretty dang nice luck with Mauer/Morneau for the weekend as I got the right wristband 5/6 times! As for the prospects that I didn't have any cards for, I just went with some index cards so I have a bunch of those not pictured below. Here is everything else!

TwinsFest2.jpg

Grabbed the Mauer today after I had gotten the Morneau after he finished at the radio booth. He signed for about 5-6 people and then had to go. I followed the crowd of people trying to get him as he was walking on the floor but I felt kinda weird trying to track him down :oops: Ended up getting him on the 2011 Heritage so I figured I might as well get the Morneau as well since I am trying to get as many of that set done as I can.

TwinsFest1.jpg

TwinsFest3.jpg

Alex Meyer and BJ Hermsen (2012 MiPOY inscription)

JustinMorneau.jpg

Finally got Morneau on a OMLB! First time actually getting him IP and I got him 2 times this weekend so that was pretty cool, especially if this could possibly be his last year with the team.

MiguelSano1.jpg

Miguel Sano!

MiguelSano2.jpg

Sano again :)

AlexMeyer.jpg

Alex Meyer, had to put a little pressure on him. Told him how big of a Span fan I was so I have high hopes for him. He just laughed and said that he got that from a lot of people already and it was only Friday!

And now for my biggest pickup of the weekend, a Denard Span (Game-Issued) Jersey!! Looks like the Twins do Game-Issued rather than Game-Used with most of their jerseys, but this one definitely shows some use up near the top of the jersey on the shoulders. Has some nice dirt and grass stains. Was trying to go quick with the pictures so I couldn't get any good ones showing the use right now. I guess they had about 40 of them right away on Friday for only $50 at the pro shop but all of the dealers bought them up instantly and they were all gone. Luckily for me Chris talked to Shaun at Fan HQ and I was able to work out a deal for one of the 3 that he had. Definitely the highlight of my weekend!!

Span3.jpg

Span1.jpg

Span2.jpg

Span4.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts