Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubuffs13

Mar 24, 2010
Provo, UT
Finally got around to scanning a few things. Crusade is the first time I've ever picked up a card I already had but I couldn't pass on the price.

Scan11-1.jpg

scan3.jpg

Scan1-3.jpg

Scan8-2.jpg

Scan6-2.jpg

Scan7-2.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan10.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I hate overpaying, too, but sometimes you gotta do it! Nice pick up!!:D
Yeah, some times you have to go all out for that really nice card you want.

This is actually the first one I've seen available. Not sure why it took so long to find it. I see a bunch of these available for bigger stars.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Moving on.......... Does anyone have both the Light Blue and Silver from 1997 Pacific? I thought I had the silver and purchased the light blue this weekend and they look identical and I can't figure out if I have two light blue or two silvers lol... I'm assuming it is only color and neither actually has any markings to let you know when you have.

Wanted to just update this... Ends up I had multiple light blue Belle's and after discussing this with you guys, jumped all over the silver on COMCs in hopes it is actually the silver. Got it in the mail last night and it is different than the ones I have and therefore have finall found my silver :D

Feels good cleaning up the PC when you find errors on your part, etc.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Just finished this 1999 Bowman Chrome Refractor set (Gold /25, International /100, Base refractor). Was happy to pick up the gold /25 most recently. Thanks for looking!

PiazzaMike_1999BowmanChromeGoldRefractors_14.jpg
PiazzaMike_1999BowmanChromeInternationalRefractors.jpg
PiazzaMike_1999BowmanChromeRefractors.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
When I was younger I remember seeing the TV sets listed in the yearly guides and wondering what they were. I didn't own a single card from any of those sets until a year ago, when I picked up a Galarraga on COMC. They were just never available to me in the 90's, especially before ebay. Such weird little oddball sets; these might be the only Topps oddball sets of that era that are really worth tracking down.

Been looking for one of these for a decent price for a loooooooong time.

1990CubsToppsTV.jpg

Members online