Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Had a fun mail week last week:

1999 Black Diamond Quadruple Mike Mussina /150

MikeMussinaQuadrupleDiamond.jpg

1999 Prism Red Mike Piazza - getting closer to filling a binder page of Prism Reds!

MikePiazza1999PrismRed.jpg

1999 Prism Mirror Cal Ripken - non-numbered version. Even though it was backdoor, I thought it was cool for $5 dlvd.

CalRipken2000PrismMirror.jpg

Diffractor MANIA! :D

Nomar - seller accepted an $8 offer then wised up and sold his next one for $25 (I think?)

NomarGarciaparraDiffractor.jpg

Frank - COMC seller listed it for high Beckett ($15). Thank you, Beckett!

FrankThomasDiffractor.jpg

Jeter - already posted about this...

DerekJeterDiffractor.jpg

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Had a fun mail week last week:

1999 Black Diamond Quadruple Mike Mussina /150

MikeMussinaQuadrupleDiamond.jpg

1999 Prism Red Mike Piazza - getting closer to filling a binder page of Prism Reds!

MikePiazza1999PrismRed.jpg

1999 Prism Mirror Cal Ripken - non-numbered version. Even though it was backdoor, I thought it was cool for $5 dlvd.

CalRipken2000PrismMirror.jpg

Diffractor MANIA! :D

Nomar - seller accepted an $8 offer then wised up and sold his next one for $25 (I think?)

NomarGarciaparraDiffractor.jpg

Frank - COMC seller listed it for high Beckett ($15). Thank you, Beckett!

FrankThomasDiffractor.jpg

Jeter - already posted about this...

DerekJeterDiffractor.jpg

On the prism red...do you know the estimated print runs on those? Pack odds? Thanks and nice finds!

- jkeys

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Do you guys and gals have 1999 Ultimate Victory parallels in your PCs? Why is it that there seem to be more Victory Parallel 100 cards available than the unnumbered Victory Parallel? Why haven't I found a Grace parallel in several years of looking, but seen about 5 of the Parallel 100 cards? The Parallel 100 cards outnumber the unnumbered parallel about 8 to 1 on eBay. Anyone share in my frustration?

Parallel
$(KGrHqFHJ!sE9ur6ZlnLBPi4jL4Z3!~~60_12.JPG

Parallel 100
99UDULTIMATEVICTORY100.jpg

Sep 11, 2009
Do you guys and gals have 1999 Ultimate Victory parallels in your PCs? Why is it that there seem to be more Victory Parallel 100 cards available than the unnumbered Victory Parallel? Why haven't I found a Grace parallel in several years of looking, but seen about 5 of the Parallel 100 cards? The Parallel 100 cards outnumber the unnumbered parallel about 8 to 1 on eBay. Anyone share in my frustration?

Parallel
$%28KGrHqFHJ%21sE9ur6ZlnLBPi4jL4Z3%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Parallel 100
99UDULTIMATEVICTORY100.jpg

I'm just the opposite. I have the unnumbered parallel. I have to say though I got mine early on so I haven't really been looking for another.
1999_Ultimate_Victory_Parallel.jpg

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Went for cheap! Why isn't anyone counterfeiting those... they could make a fortune! :mrgreen:

I talked to the seller last night - He made a nice profit on that sale. You wouldn't believe where he found those and what he paid. He said he found 4 total. I just sent him a message to ask if they were all Andruw Jones and if not, who the other players were. I will be sure to post here if I find out who the other cards were and if he still has them.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I talked to the seller last night - He made a nice profit on that sale. You wouldn't believe where he found those and what he paid. He said he found 4 total. I just sent him a message to ask if they were all Andruw Jones and if not, who the other players were. I will be sure to post here if I find out who the other cards were and if he still has them.

I'm confused, which card or cards are you talking about? Anyways, if it is these error 1/1 gold labels, that is insane. I would like to know where this guy trip fell and landed on these things... I'm assuming it is just a matter of time before the Belle or Belle's spike ::facepalm::

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I think he's referring to the Online Gold Winners. The guy that had the Andruw said:

"I did not redeem the card and know little or nothing about all the intrique. I picked up several of these at a show a couple of years back and just never got around to posting them. Usually at shows I pick up cards for not much more than 3 for a buck with the dealers I deal with-----so use your imagination on how much it cost me."

He is still not saying who the other three are - only that they are "very minor players."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts