Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Bacon - I like that Team Leaders Bagwell. I have never seen one until now. Hopefully you still have it once I can come up with more comc money.

Rusty - How do you know that Diamond Star is a promo?

My scanner doesn't like this card, but it's the Diamond Axis version, #2/50
onedog-diamondaxis_zps52eeffb9.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Well I have a buddy who sells on eBay and he's had some stuff up at a BIN/BO and the BIN price was way too high. We're still talking low dollar stuff but still, a BIN at like 5 times the going rate, even coupled with a BO is gonna drive everyone away. He even said he's willing to accept reasonable offers(ie. the going rate) but he was just seeing what kind of bites he got. So you never know. But I've explained to him that that kind of tactic can backfire. Now if a guy wants a lot more than something goes for and you get declined with a very good offer, it's time to just move on. After all they'll be left holding the card. Best thing is, a lot of the time they never sell it even for your offer price and you've moved on and found it elsewhere. But arguing with them is like talking to a wall.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Well it is sweet to have this card back in the collection after being on loan to "the museum." ;) I have to say that this was one of the more entertaining and rewarding card acquisitions/sales/re-acquisitions I have had and one of the reasons that card collecting is so fun. Many thanks to Gracecollector for sending it back my way! "Only" 94 more to go on this set...
IMG-10_zpsc1138170.jpg

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Another thanks owed to Clarkfan for hooking me up with this beauty. I only need two more Manny Ramirez cards to be complete for him from 1991-1996 (with 489 out of 491 cards on my list). I am missing the recently mentioned 1995 Score Rules Jumbo and a 1996 Zenith Z Team samples. If anybody sees one of those give me a holler.

1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Exchanged
IMG_0001-4_zps45faa9f8.jpg

WaxPax

I'm going to defer to the experts on this one. Can someone ID the set this is from, and more importantly is there a Piazza in the set.

I apologize for the crappy pic (it is not a thumbnail), this is all I have, no year, no set name or scan of the back.....

griffey2_zps77ec885d.jpg

Rocketman12

Jun 25, 2011
1994 Pacific Gold Prisms, and yes, Piazza is in that set.

I'm going to defer to the experts on this one. Can someone ID the set this is from, and more importantly is there a Piazza in the set.

I apologize for the crappy pic (it is not a thumbnail), this is all I have, no year, no set name or scan of the back.....

griffey2_zps77ec885d.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
looks like a 1994 Pacific Gold Prisms #8 if it Griffey, I'll take it off your hands :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Never seen or heard of a bagwell so I'm assuming one doesn't exist until one of you pops that little bubble.

Members online

Latest posts