Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
1996StadiumClubMembersOnlyParallelTSCA7.jpg
1996StadiumClubMembersOnlyParallelM6.jpg
1996StadiumClubExtremePlayersSilver.jpg

1996StadiumClubMembersOnlyParallel245.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Those were my exact thoughts! Thing is I spent more than I wanted to this weekend and I was going to cancel my snipe but forgot. Glad I didn't! I've offered the seller $12 or $13/card in the past I believe. Vaughns typically end around $5. $10 on a good day. Would hate to be a Ripken collector :lol:

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Wish I knew more about all these inserts. Unfortunately I was a kid in the 90s I was collecting collectors choice and base Topps. After seeing that write up on the precious metal gems I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the 1998 Gwynn, and I have to get a Crusade next time one pops up too.

You all have some very nice cards.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
In hand now, up to 14 total I think. Gotta get these in to clean one-touches where they can shine
1999ToppsTekGold21APattern20.jpg
1999ToppsTekGold21APattern22.jpg

1999ToppsTekGold21BPattern14.jpg
1999ToppsTekGold21BPattern30.jpg

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Quick question.

I finally just landed a 1998 UD Clearly Dominant and didn't realize there was a film on the card. I peeled the front since there was a little peel back going on already. It looks like there may be a peel on the back as well. Is there?

Thanks

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I haven't been buying anything lately because all of our disposal income has been going to recent medical bills but the wife got me a nice little anniversary gift last week.

scan0001-4.jpg

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
cbrandtw said:
Quick question.

I finally just landed a 1998 UD Clearly Dominant and didn't realize there was a film on the card. I peeled the front since there was a little peel back going on already. It looks like there may be a peel on the back as well. Is there?

Thanks

No. theres no back peel. the only 2 inserts i can think of with clear back peels is 96 ud diamond destiny and 96 select certifieds.

while theres no premium on these unpeeled, especially since most people like yourself dont know that these had a peel, i wish you didnt peel, even if a corner is starting to lift up. im prolly the most vocal on these boards against peeling, so DONT PEEL YOU DIRTY MOFOS.

its like action figures, hot wheels, etc, you leave them in the package in its original state.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
kdailey4315 said:
I haven't been buying anything lately because all of our disposal income has been going to recent medical bills but the wife got me a nice little anniversary gift last week.

scan0001-4.jpg

great pick up classic card. :D

93finest-1.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
n1astrosfn said:
cbrandtw said:
Quick question.

Thanks

No. theres no back peel. the only 2 inserts i can think of with clear back peels is 96 ud diamond destiny and 96 select certifieds.

while theres no premium on these unpeeled, especially since most people like yourself dont know that these had a peel, i wish you didnt peel, even if a corner is starting to lift up. im prolly the most vocal on these boards against peeling, so DONT PEEL YOU DIRTY MOFOS.

its like action figures, hot wheels, etc, you leave them in the package in its original state.
only if........................ :?

redlines.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
magicpapa said:
n1astrosfn said:
cbrandtw said:
Quick question.

Thanks

redlines.jpg
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! nice Red lines!!!!!!!! is that a hot pink camaro in the front?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
nosterbor said:
magicpapa said:
n1astrosfn said:
cbrandtw said:
Quick question.

Thanks

redlines.jpg
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! nice Red lines!!!!!!!! is that a hot pink camaro in the front?
creamy pink i think its called
camaroredlines.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I wanted a page of Thunderclap in my super sweet 90's album - got this lot for $15 on sportlots (samsgirl accepting 50% offers on her Thunderclaps FYI - Puck and Ryno already gone)

Thunderclaps.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts