Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
One of my favorite reads on FCB to date; well played! Although verily introduced with "short story long...." :)

Ha! Just the first thing that popped into my head when I read, "Long story short..."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
@magicpapa
scan0028_zps304325e3.jpg
Glad ya picked that up :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] and others... Trying to get to the bottom of my in the 1997 Release, there are some Belle cards which are identical front an backs but different way of numbering...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383792960.865827.jpg

Ones on left are prefixed with HR and ones on right aren't. I've all along believed they're two variations of the Hobby Reserve collection BUT...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383793063.615495.jpg

This seems to say that they're in fact Reserve Collection?

Funny part about it is these two I still need in the PC and have never seen as Reserve Collection... Thoughts?

Maybe not all have the silver type look? RGF, do you have the Belle to prove me wrong here?

I'm just confused.

Also, these are cards 428 and 495 if that matters and it might.

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
my first pickup in a couple months. funds to spend on cards come and go running a business from home but alas pick up some goodies now and again. got out bid on this a few months ago and have been wanting to pick it up since. went for about half what the last one did and in better condition/unpeeled.

pleased!

$T2eC16N,!)cFIeRtPOr0BSb+Un1CfQ~~60_57.JPG
1998 topps team finest red refractor #/50

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I've shown this before, but this is my only true 1/1 Rusty Greer:

I love the big fat serial number. Wish it were on the front. Makes ya wonder if a 1/1 has ever been missed since the fronts are identical to base.

I actually consider this a 1/1 as well, but it's not a true 1/1 and not pack-pulled. I like it better than my 1/1:

This is one of my favorite Griffeys - not worth a ton, but just gorgeous:

Members online

No members online now.