Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
002.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Picked up a 12 pack retail box of 1998 Leaf R&S on ebay, and it arrived today. Got a nice surprise in the first pack!

img985.jpg

Also pulled a JD Drew SP RC, which second to the Glaus RC, was my most wanted R&S base card. Lots of other great inserts but the site won't let me put up all the scans.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Not to brag, but that's the 2nd Crusade I've pulled! Also pulled a Green Chipper Jones from a lot of 100 Donruss packs I bought last year.

Still want an R&S Glaus RC, but the Drew was nice to pull. Too bad it wasn't still a $175 card!

Man you're killing it. Hope the luck keeps rolling!

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Pulling anything /100 from Collector's Choice or UD Choice is astronomical. The print run may not seem impressive but once you factor the size of the checklist and the fact that they ran the presses on these "cheap" releases....they're a tough, tough pull. I think I saw on baseballcardpedia that it was speculated 1:5 cases for the HR Starquest from 1998.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I got this one over the weekend. Very excited to add it to my collection. I still have an unopened box of this stuff hoping my O’neill is in there:
1999FleerTraditionStarting922.jpg

Members online

Latest posts