Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Huh so Kenny Lofton DID make for a good NFL wide receiver....always thought he would ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I believe earlier in the thread it was either reported, rumored, suggested, whatever that these came off discarded sheets that were then cut up. Dumpster diving can pay off :)

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
4b7592f4-38bd-42ed-92e6-c0458d19d1cb_zps08806879.jpg

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but has anyone else died a thousand deaths reviewing the SOLD OUT listings now available on COMC? Fortunately, not too many bad burns for me, but you can see all those Executive Proof Crusades so that you can know if your guy(s) were available or not.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but has anyone else died a thousand deaths reviewing the SOLD OUT listings now available on COMC? Fortunately, not too many bad burns for me, but you can see all those Executive Proof Crusades so that you can know if your guy(s) were available or not.

A 1000x yes! Check out the embossed gold refractors.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I checked out the Reserve Collections to see what all I missed out on. It's remarkable how many of the scores on COMC are made by FCB members. The only significant miss was on a Will Clark, and that went to a board member.

So in 4 or 5 years (however long COMC has been around) here is the list of Reserve Collection that has shown up on their site from a 221-card set - just 29 total cards:

Norm Charlton
Ariel Prieto
Jeff Kent
Mark Whiten
Moises Alou (thanks for the deal athletics07)
Allen Watson
Darren Lewis
Jeff Fassero x2
Eddie Murray
Jason Bates
Deion
Pat Kelly
Tony Womack
Scott Rolen
Todd Walker
Jose Guillen
Bobby Abreu