Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Showed up yesterday. I can't believe I went this long without the Row 0.
image-29.jpg

Nice Kevin. Im still looking for a Bernie

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I do have that one already in the PC but appreciate the heads up before it went to eBay :)

Also, I would change the title of your listing because there is an E at the end of BELL ;)

Albert BELLE

Wow, not sure how I did that! Thanks for noticing, looks like I was about to be one of those guys who blows an auction by misspelling a player's name!

I'm also very glad you didn't need this one, I never saw this notification that you replied. I would have felt like a real dick if I'd sold a card you needed!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, not sure how I did that! Thanks for noticing, looks like I was about to be one of those guys who blows an auction by misspelling a player's name!

I'm also very glad you didn't need this one, I never saw this notification that you replied. I would have felt like a real dick if I'd sold a card you needed!
You weren't going to blow the auction with a BIN at $80 lol... cool card thought and a great '90s insert. I'd suggest putting it at $30 BIN or BO. I usually would be pressured to hit the BIN if it was at $20 or so but wouldn't if it was at $30 but that is the game with the BIN/BO. Good luck!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
You weren't going to blow the auction with a BIN at $80 lol... cool card thought and a great '90s insert. I'd suggest putting it at $30 BIN or BO. I usually would be pressured to hit the BIN if it was at $20 or so but wouldn't if it was at $30 but that is the game with the BIN/BO. Good luck!

Can't blame me for going high trying to get someone crazy and/or desperate! We all know that it just takes one nut with deep pockets to overpay (or at least make an offer well over what I'm expecting).

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This one was just listed on the Bay. $30 or make an offer. I took a chance with a $25 delivered offer.... Agreed!
image-32.jpg

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Picked this up for a quarter at the show that I went to on Saturday. Had no idea what it was. Here is the info that some members were able to give. Pretty neat card. I have seen the '97 Leaf Thomas Leukemia cards, but never this '93 one.
It's in the cards: "Proving that Good Guys do, in fact, wear black, Frank Thomas
and Leaf have produced a benefit card. You can nab one of the 50,000 cards by
donating $20 or more to the Big Hurt's foundation." Send check or money order to:
Frank Thomas Charitable Foundation, P.O. Box 125, Morgantown, PA 19543
1993LeafThomasFront_zpsb1474d19.jpg

1993LeafThomasBack_zps8d8ae5ee.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Picked up a Neagle Super Script for 0.99 BIN today. Any Reds or Neagle collectors out there interested in a swap?

Can I see it? I dont think I've ever seen a super script. It looks like a silver script, but the signature is a refractor/holofoil finish, right?

Members online