Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Some new pickups...

Kvm4922.jpg

sxfcRwx.jpg

72nNrD2.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
holy smokes ... i never would have thought those would be that much! nothing really shocks me anymore in this hobby though :)

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Anyone have some '98 Pinnacle Plus Gold AP's /100 available? I'm punting a few of my set builds and looking to double down on this one.

Dec 4, 2008
Now that leximo2 bought your friend out I am making sure to front run everything that he will undoubtedly be dumping. :)

Some really awesome stuff in that collection between the gold refractors, finest non embosseds. I spent more with him than I have in a long time.

I can say I know where the sheet came from, know the seller obtained said sheet, can't say I saw seller cut sheet.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Now that leximo2 bought your friend out I am making sure to front run everything that he will undoubtedly be dumping. :)

Some really awesome stuff in that collection between the gold refractors, finest non embosseds. I spent more with him than I have in a long time.

I don't know the breakdown of the deal, but I do know that it didn't go to just one person. From what I do know a sheet collector was involved, Leximo and I believe a 3rd party but I don't know what their end intentions were.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts