Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ozzie Smith collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Haven't picked up anything in a while but I got a few in today including one that was a long, long, long time coming..

1986 General Mills
generalmills86.jpg

the back is
generalmillswillie.jpg

also
gypsy.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
tpeichel said:
Mozzie22 said:
tpeichel said:
Anyone want to part with their Ozzie 1989 Topps Heads up for $100?

sorry.

Wasn't really expecting that anyone would, but you never know for sure unless you ask. Also looking to buy these:

1983 Perma Graphics All-Star Gold Credit Card #17
1989 TARA Play Ball! Plaque
1989 Topps Heads Up #17
1990 Sports Viewer Keychain
1990 Salem Screen Mini Pennant Stickers
1990 Modern Publishing MLB 'Gold Gloves' Poster Book (12x18)
1984 MLBPA NAPPCO Pencil 2nd Series #14 of 18

I have a few of the Will Clark Salem Screen Mini Pennant Stickers, but I haven't seen many other players. Do you know who else is in the set?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
While I'm here, thought I'd post these 2 gems. Maybe not 1990 Score or 1990 Sportsflics rare, but still very tough. Both Pre Production variations:

l.jpg

l.jpg

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Thats the first 86 General Mills I have seen, find it on ebay?

I did and the seller was a member here (thanks Tim). I think this listing slipped through because it went for about 1/8 what my snipe was set at. It's not the whole panel but I don't care about that at all. This is the second one I have ever seen and the other is a panel in a Sandberg collection. Very happy with it! :D

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
clarkfan said:
While I'm here, thought I'd post these 2 gems. Maybe not 1990 Score or 1990 Sportsflics rare, but still very tough. Both Pre Production variations:

l.jpg

l.jpg

Very Nice!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Mozzie22 said:
clarkfan said:

l.jpg

l.jpg

Very Nice!

Thanks! Yeah, I bought the full set (well, I think it's complete anyway). I'd love to trade for a 1990 Score promo, but I know these aren't quite THAT rare.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
I know a couple of these have been listed a while back but I just picked mine up yesterday. What is the going rate on these things nowadays? I went to the mall with the wife yesterday and came across one of those mall card shops which are usually overpriced. I went through a stack of Ozzie's the guy had which all had a buck listed on them and came across this one with no price. I asked the guy how much he wanted for it and he said take it for free! I see there is one on ebay for BIN 34.99 but what are these actually going for?

OzzieSmithToppsTV.jpg

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Hullfan said:
I know a couple of these have been listed a while back but I just picked mine up yesterday. What is the going rate on these things nowadays? I went to the mall with the wife yesterday and came across one of those mall card shops which are usually overpriced. I went through a stack of Ozzie's the guy had which all had a buck listed on them and came across this one with no price. I asked the guy how much he wanted for it and he said take it for free! I see there is one on ebay for BIN 34.99 but what are these actually going for?

OzzieSmithToppsTV.jpg
Pretty hard to find. Not sure on the single card price but I ended up buying the whole cardinal set for about 35 a few years back. nice find for free!

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Hullfan said:

OzzieSmithToppsTV.jpg

Very nice! These usually will run you $25-$30.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Wasn't really expecting that anyone would, but you never know for sure unless you ask. Also looking to buy these:

1983 Perma Graphics All-Star Gold Credit Card #17
1989 TARA Play Ball! Plaque
1989 Topps Heads Up #17
1990 Sports Viewer Keychain
1990 Salem Screen Mini Pennant Stickers
1990 Modern Publishing MLB 'Gold Gloves' Poster Book (12x18)
1984 MLBPA NAPPCO Pencil 2nd Series #14 of 18

I think I might have the 1984 pencil. I bought a lot last year for the Rickey, and I'm pretty sure there was an Ozzie. Send me a PM if you still need it, and I'll try and track it down.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I was wondering what the experts knew about past sales of the Ozzie Smith 2010 Exquisite Combo patch/35. Just trying to guage a value for it.

10_smith_33of35.png

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
I was wondering what the experts knew about past sales of the Ozzie Smith 2010 Exquisite Combo patch/35. Just trying to guage a value for it.

10_smith_33of35.png

I got mine on ebay for about 40 dlvd, but the seller said he made a mistake with the listing and honored the sale.

Members online