Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Ive posted 2 different lots. Get off me. Nobody claiming them. With APharis saying somebody may want (Tigers fan). I gave the last one longer to see if this person was interested. I couldve left first lot up and called it good. When I get home I will "try" to put something on that maybe somebody will claim. Ive tried so back off

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ive posted 2 different lots. Get off me. Nobody claiming them. With APharis saying somebody may want (Tigers fan). I gave the last one longer to see if this person was interested. I couldve left first lot up and called it good. When I get home I will "try" to put something on that maybe somebody will claim. Ive tried so back off

With responses like this, you are going to be winning any fans. I understand you leaving them up, but you have some responsibility to keep this thread going. It shouldn't be people posting up saying that you should post up new ones, it should be you being proactive about it. That simple. Great you tried, put a little more effort to something that is supposed to be a GREAT thread, don't come in here with attitude. Understand?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Mike must be working a double or triple. That's a long shift!

I have no problem with that, and understand that life takes precedence to cards. I was just saying that I'm looking forward to seeing the next lot. I never get tired of checking out sports cards:)

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
With responses like this, you are going to be winning any fans. I understand you leaving them up, but you have some responsibility to keep this thread going. It shouldn't be people posting up saying that you should post up new ones, it should be you being proactive about it. That simple. Great you tried, put a little more effort to something that is supposed to be a GREAT thread, don't come in here with attitude. Understand?

Agreed. Look i am not trying to beat the guy down its just as Alex said he has a responsibility to keep it going - as in posting cards that will be taken if others have not.

But, why say -
"If nobody grabs them I have a couple more that I'm sure will not last long"

then when its not claimed for days say something different -

"When I get home I will "try" to put something on that maybe somebody will claim"

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Don't let Mike claim any more cards since he's to busy and wants to be a pen*s.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

My apologies. Not trying to bring an attitude. If it isn't one thing these days it's another. 10-12 hour nights a week straight. Kids stuff. Life in general. So sorry I had an attitude. I will get something up (again) when I get home this evening. I appreciate the opinions of all and love this site. I know another lot has been put up but will definitely put something up in about 2-3 hours. Once again, sorry bout the blow up and thanks again.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Don't let Mike claim any more cards since he's to busy and wants to be a pen*s.

Might be a little excessive. Mike is actually a really nice guy with a lot going on. He's by far the most patient person I've ever made a deal with on this site. I'm not defending him, I'm not defending the others I'm just saying he's probably not being a "pen*s". I agree that another card should have been posted a day or two ago but it didn't. No one is going to die without claiming a free card. It's a great thread, I love it. I check it multiple times a day just to see who's claiming what and what's being offered. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the card(s) he puts up tonight and if he doesn't post anything I'll take a lot of heat for posting this. Don't let me down Mike.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Might be a little excessive. Mike is actually a really nice guy with a lot going on. He's by far the most patient person I've ever made a deal with on this site. I'm not defending him, I'm not defending the others I'm just saying he's probably not being a "pen*s". I agree that another card should have been posted a day or two ago but it didn't. No one is going to die without claiming a free card. It's a great thread, I love it. I check it multiple times a day just to see who's claiming what and what's being offered. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the card(s) he puts up tonight and if he doesn't post anything I'll take a lot of heat for posting this. Don't let me down Mike.
Killing a fun thread for 2 weeks and being pissy about being called out on it for not being responsible enough to keep it going = being a pen*s.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts