Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Pay It Forward is pretty plain English. A pretty plain concept.

Greedy donkeys.

I feel cheated for even being part of it.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Dude you have almost a post per page in that thread.

Dude, it's cleaned up now, so you probably missed it but there were like a dozen posts b!tching about the lots posted, the dude coming back pissed and explaining his work schedule and him trying, PadesFan bashing his his attempts, etc. etc. etc.... then someone else posted a random card to get it going again but not before saying he would... then the original dude started posting lots in this thread and the main thread.... IT WAS A MESS but now is cleaned up

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pay It Forward is pretty plain English. A pretty plain concept.

Greedy donkeys.

I feel cheated for even being part of it.

Gents, let me get this straight and please correct me if I'm wrong...

200lb - You feel cheated because of all the bashing some members have done to others regarding what they've attempted to post, etc.?

Pads - You feel cheated because of how the price of cards posted has substantially dropped or the quality of cards has decreased, etc.?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
some people dont have high end cards to just be giving away, its not supposed to be about the value but I do agree it should be similar or add several cards in a lot to keep similar. everyone keeps complaining about the value of cards but yet I dont see any of the people complaing about the value taking a lower value lot & throwing up some high end card to get the thread going again. I think everyone for the most part is trying there best to add cards they think people will want, some may just take longer than others. I think we need to step back and remember what this thread is all about

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Gents, let me get this straight and please correct me if I'm wrong...

200lb - You feel cheated because of all the bashing some members have done to others regarding what they've attempted to post, etc.?

Pads - You feel cheated because of how the price of cards posted has substantially dropped or the quality of cards has decreased, etc.?

I feel like an ass for being part of what was a fairly amazing gesture and concept from Joel. His idea, his Hank Aaron cut and I made the card. It's degenerated to what are basically card equivalents of Happy Meals.

I've considered multiple times to jump into the mix and throw in something to "prop" it back up again...but I'm assuming that it will be swapped for crap so why bother. I can give something away to a specific person and not deal with the mockery of logic.

And yes, I know I'm being negative and an *******...but it's honest and truthful too.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I feel like an ass for being part of what was a fairly amazing gesture and concept from Joel. His idea, his Hank Aaron cut and I made the card. It's degenerated to what are basically card equivalents of Happy Meals.

I've considered multiple times to jump into the mix and throw in something to "prop" it back up again...but I'm assuming that it will be swapped for crap so why bother. I can give something away to a specific person and not deal with the mockery of logic.

And yes, I know I'm being negative and an *******...but it's honest and truthful too.

I'm not calling you out for being negative or calling you an A-Hole. I was just curious, especially after Pads said "Agreed".

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
some great cards just got added to the free to good home thread as well
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] I added an ethier / 625 nothing special but its free....lol

Members online

Latest posts