Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors-What 90s cards are the toughest to find for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
These

Anderson1997BL.jpg

Or

scan0006-1.jpg

What's the Giambi card?

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
98 Certified Mirror Red. Believe they are unreleased.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
These?:

$(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRfWLrB)sg~~60_57.JPG

I'm 95% sure I've seen a Henderson from this set... it was so long ago though I could be wrong.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRfWLrB)sg~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRfWLrB)sg~~60_57.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 41

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Man, I think mine has gold foil all the way through the logo but I don't have it in front of me right now. In any case, they don't pop up too often.

I havent pulled the trigger on a gold foil version yet, until this afternoon. Part of a Lot with 16 other players. So I guess once I get that in, I'll see if anyone else here needs/wants the other players.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Yeah, 97 aren't too hard to find. Notice the difference between the 97 and the 98 posted above. Pretty sure they are back doored.

1368239693709.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I havent pulled the trigger on a gold foil version yet, until this afternoon. Part of a Lot with 16 other players. So I guess once I get that in, I'll see if anyone else here needs/wants the other players.

I never knew these were tough to find, I bought a whole mess of them for a dime each last year (including a Ripken).

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
DeliciousBacon said:
I never knew these were tough to find, I bought a whole mess of them for a dime each last year (including a Ripken).

I never thought so too. Always would see one on ebay. I figured I better get one before they disappear forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts