Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post a Buy-It-Now Win $50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'm just curious... has anyone won $50 paypal? Not that I care, I actually really enjoy the thread and people posting cool BINs but I was just curious...

I won once in the past. After the thread runs for some time the winner is posted. You can probably look back and find other threads and see who has won.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I won once in the past. After the thread runs for some time the winner is posted. You can probably look back and find other threads and see who has won.
I have a formula for when to end these. They have to pull their weight before a prize can be awarded..

Cool... I was just curious... I use the eBay banner A LOT and have actually purchased a bunch of Belle cards because I've been on FCB and then saw a card I needed or looked like I needed from the banner, so that's awesome. I'm assuming the more BINs you post the better... very cool no matter what.

Thanks for the info gents!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Freedom Card Board mobile app[/QUOTE]

Members online

Latest posts