Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the best 45 minutes of my life...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Watched the whole thing - thanks. I told Mark Whiten that they didn't show his 4-HR game and he was very offended :p

Not looking it up but didn't he have like 11 R'sBI that game? And yeah, he's pissed

alright I had to look it up, it was 12. Insane. Think I was in 7th grade but I remember seeing the highlights that night

Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
What about Fernado Tatis hitting 2 Grand Slams in 1 inning? What about McGwires #70? Bonds #73? All in All it was good for some goosebumps and some tears. Great tribute to MLB over the years. I also think that they should have added part of Jack Bucks 9/11 poem after the Piazza HR on that first game back to baseball. That HR makes my eyes water everytime because it reunited that city and mainly the country. President Bush walking to the mound with his head held high throwing a strike for the first pitch it was just truly great for baseball to be there for so many struggling to understand the tradgedy of 9/11.

if they showed Bonds in the opening clip then they should have
showed mcgwire. regardless of what we know now, when the
entire nation was glued to the TV for a baseball moment then
it still is historical. Not showing a clip of at least the
62 swing is bs.

And yes im naturally going to complain cause
i am 100% biased when it comes to my favorite player.
or at least show HR #49 from 87.

Members online

Latest posts