Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Group Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I know I have never posted on the football board but I am running a Psa/Dna group sub on the baseball board and have had a couple people want to sub some football autographs. I wanted to see if anyone here is interested and have gotten permission from Tim to post this. Here is what I posted on the baseball board.

This month PSA is currently running their Red Flips PSA/DNA $10 special for card grading and autograph authentication for cards with a value of $150 or less. I will be running a group sub at $11 per card PLUS return shipping to you which will you will need to paypal at the time of me mailing them so that I only charge you exact return shipping. This is not an FCB affliated sub but I have okayed me running a subbmission with Chris. The dollar extra pays for shipping to PSA return from PSA to my home and my time. Believe me I will not be getting rich off this as it is a lot of work to run one of these. I have done group subs for a couple of my friends on here and this is PSA’s 3rd $10 special for autograph authentication and grading since the start of the year and the 1st since February. I will be doing two different subs 1 for cards that will just receive an authentic grade as seen below and another with numeric grades if there are people that want this which can also be seen below. I will also be sending a sub for tallboys which include the likes of 36 Goudey Wide Pens and the late 69/70 and 70/71 Basketball, 65 Topps football and others. I ask that all cards come to be already in card savers to save me the time of having to switch them out to card savers for submission. This sub does NOT include tickets, balls, index cards etc only cards. Please pm with interest as well as questions. Feel free to post questions here as well. Deadline tentatively to receive cards will be September 17th which will give me the weekend to get the submission together and mailed September 19th.
Example of Autograph Authentication with card authentication
65.jpg

Example of Autograph Authentication with card grade
58.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts