Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS & other forgers/alterers ~UPDATE~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadaz34

Feb 4, 2009
Re: SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON (eBay seller) & other forgers/alterers

postal.. i already did.. put me in for a non paying bidder when i used a d.c. and he cashed the money order.. fkn shylock

chadaz34

Feb 4, 2009

Scan10004-7.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

How are these db's still able to do business on Ebay?

chadaz34

Feb 4, 2009

i asked a lady at ebay and she said they need money.. but they will kill there base.. its a joke

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

Hey, Mr. Burge. Why don't you comment in YOUR thread. You know, the one where we show everyone how much of a scumbag you are.

chadaz34

Feb 4, 2009

hello just to let you know I did receive your money order on monday. But since you left me a negative feedback before I even got the money I am not sending the card until the money order is cleared. You can not be trusted as you jumped the gun so fast to leave me a negative feedback. Next Thursday if this money order does not come back on me as cancled I will mail your card to you. So you can say anything you want to about me but you are the one that jumped the gun and left a negative before I even got the money. So of course I am going to relist the item. I will end the item since I received the money order but you are lucky you are dealing with a good ebayer otherwise most people would not send you the item! They would justify not sending your item by saying he left me a negative and has been talking **** about me for no reason. And FYI i am not kevin Burge. I know him from local shows but sorry to disapoint you I am not him. My name is Steven Mark. Sorry to disapoint u

- cauckcards

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

here we go again. anyways. jeter/kemp.
card is at upper deck. and i have been with ud for years. do you think rich mcwilliams would have sent me a jeter / lebron dual sweet spot auto for the stupid card if i didnt do the right thing? NO! he wouldn't have.

again... i can care less about what anyone says, " YOU SELL FAKE CARDS, ILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU" please... dont. i can really dont care. It does not effect me in any way. i have been around in the business for a long time. and attack of the baseball cards is a great store. one of the best. but no, they are not the best store in new jersey. anyways, again. i dont care whi thinks i made the jeter/kemp card. it really doesn't matter to me.

so keep talking crap. all your doing is excersizing your fingers the more and more you type.

i like how i defend someone in the business who may trim cards as you guys claim, and all of you jump on my back because you guys are all wrong and claim he is all the other people when he isnt.

if you guys actually went to a big show or 2 you would realize that all the people you guys claim are kevin are NOT him, and are actually all dif. people. and you guys jump on me because of that.

and the jeter was relisted 10 minutes after it was ended. do the research!

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

anyways. im off to make some fake patch cards and have a few trim lessons with kevin!

toot-a-loo

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

no. but if im going to be accused of something that i dont do. i have the right to make a comment like that. its not right that these people can sit here and say what they have about me. and have nothing done about it to them. yet i get suspended for saying what i said?

Wes

OG
Administrator

HYPE said:
no. but if im going to be accused of something that i dont do. i have the right to make a comment like that. its not right that these people can sit here and say what they have about me. and have nothing done about it to them. yet i get suspended for saying what i said?

You were suspended for foul language.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

HYPE said:

You did sell a Brady Leaf patch card that was a fake, I can guarantee that. I can't say what you did with the Kemp Jeter, but I do know for sure that there was a Brady fake patch sold by you.

So please do not say nothing fake has been sold by you.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

lol the leaf certified tom brady 4 color? haha. ok. if that was fake then idk what the world is coming to when you pull fake patch cards out of a 24 box case. but ok. if you say so. and yea. you can guarantee it. ok..

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

and i never ever once said nothing fake as been sold by me. i said that i never made a patch card or anything like that.

when i buy collections at chows, i cant guarantee that a patch is real or not.

Members online

Latest posts