Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS & other forgers/alterers ~UPDATE~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Re: SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON (eBay seller) & other forgers/alterers

HYPE said:
anyways. im off to make some fake patch cards and have a few trim lessons with kevin!

toot-a-loo

After seeing the Kemp/Jeter you tried to sell...I wouldn't put it past you.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

HYPE said:
lol the leaf certified tom brady 4 color? haha. ok. if that was fake then idk what the world is coming to when you pull fake patch cards out of a 24 box case. but ok. if you say so. and yea. you can guarantee it. ok..

You're right, I don't know LCM.....

http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r356/bradymirrorguy/Patriots/Mirrors/

I only collect that set from football and didn't bid on the one you had because it was a fake. If there is anyone out there that knows Patriots LCM stuff more than me, I would love to meet them. You have even had feedback left saying Donruss verified the patch was a fake.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

no. that was a walter payton card. and you can go right ahead and email him and see if he go refunded. you can then ask him about what donruss then said to him. "we are sorry, we have checked out records and the walter payton patch is real" he then wanted to buy it. and i told him now, and sold the card on ebay with a copy of the letter from donruss and it went for $500+

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008

HYPE said:
and i never ever once said nothing fake as been sold by me. i said that i never made a patch card or anything like that.

when i buy collections at chows, i cant guarantee that a patch is real or not.

facepalm.gif

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
lol the leaf certified tom brady 4 color? haha. ok. if that was fake then idk what the world is coming to when you pull fake patch cards out of a 24 box case. but ok. if you say so. and yea. you can guarantee it. ok..

Did that 12 box case come from the same "show" as the jeter?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
haha. why yes it did.

no....

It's odd you know so much about kevin. Does he shop at twall sports in NJ also?

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

its not odd. he is a big buyer and i go to just about every big show in the country. how is that odd?

people who drop thousands at a clip seem to know each other

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
its not odd. he is a big buyer and i go to just about every big show in the country. how is that odd?

Yes but you are able to tell who is him and who is not, how would one know that from seeing him at shows. Surely you guys dont swap ebays ids along with your soon to be trimmed cards and massive amounts of cash.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

HYPE said:

Money made by ripping unsuspecting people off... nice.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia

HYPE said:

Look out......big baller here. Is that thousands at a clip from faked patch proceeds?

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

:lol: so you guy s all accuse me of fakeing all these cards. what about the munson cut i pulled. does that mean i have xray vision? :eek: or the wilt auto, or the jordan auto, or the ruth cut? hmmm..... must be right..

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
:lol: so you guy s all accuse me of fakeing all these cards. what about the munson cut i pulled. does that mean i have xray vision? :eek: or the wilt auto, or the jordan auto, or the ruth cut? hmmm..... must be right..

Facts are this you TRIED to sell a fake card, then DEFENDED the people who do this for a living. I know if I was just burnt by a person faking cards I wouldnt go on the internet and defend the big dog, I would be mad that this is going on in the hobby. No one is saying those are fake cards it just shows shop owners have scales too.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

or is it because i have a bunch of sweatshop kids that make cards with a screen printed machine in my garage

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

HYPE said:

No one is accusing you of anything, we have just been pointing out things we have seen from you. You're just bringing it on yourself by continuously backing yourself into corners. Maybe if you just let it go, everyone else will too (unless you get caught selling questionable items again).

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
or is it because i have a bunch of sweatshop kids that make cards with a screen printed machine in my garage
How the hell do you still own a store with this attitude? I am starting to think you are not the owner just one of the slow people they have buying and listing.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

haha.. yea. i have have a scale..... for shipping... whats your point. read the becketts retard. i had the ruth/Harry Frazee come out of my store to a guy who walked in off the streets and he got 40k for it...

next thing you'r going to tell me is what. upper deck sent me the card on purpose to get the publicity like they did with the 03/04 lebron/jordan logoman?

:lol:

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

i dont recall ever sayin i was the owner? even if i did. im not. the owner mad who we help out. i dont do the listing or shipping. we pay people to do it. i help him run the store and deal with all the big guys like ud, topps, donruss ...

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

when i say "my store" its cuz half the stuff in there is mine.

Members online

Latest posts