Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS & other forgers/alterers ~UPDATE~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
Re: SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON (eBay seller) & other forgers/alterers

thats not my ebay account. i dont collect card's. i help the old dude out. and do the buying for him.

i sell at shows when i pick up collections and stuff like that. and set up up shows. like white plains. with the #1 most hated on freedom card board, mr superfractor himself.... cardboardbeauties :D

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

HYPE said:
when i say "my store" its cuz half the stuff in there is mine.

I don't believe you. You can barely string along a coherent sentence... but you are dealing with Topps and Upper Deck? Yeah.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

HYPE said:
thats not my ebay account. i dont collect card's. i help the old dude out. and do the buying for him.

i sell at shows when i pick up collections and stuff like that. and set up up shows. like white plains. with the #1 most hated on freedom card board, mr superfractor himself.... cardboardbeauties :D

HYPE said:
the jeter signature doesnt even look like jeter, it looks like a 3 year only got lose with a paint brush. ive been in this business for WAY to long to not know the difference. come on now ..... :lol: i think thats just funny that you see that and immidetly think i did it. i do have employees, most of them are retarted when it comes to sports. the kid got ripped off too. he traded a box of ud premiere football and 1 pack of 2007 ultimate hockey for it. i made him pay for the 2 boxes

you can call upper deck to verify. *****

your story changed again, you said you hired these kids cause they dont know about cards.

HYPE said:
ive been in the bussiness my whole life. any store owner will tell u. a non knowledgeable employee is better when it comes to stealing. the fact that he got beat is on him. he knows better know. not my problem. its his. i did the right thing and sent the card to upper deck

enough said
as far as the ***** thing goes. ur right. i just took it the wrong way. i dont like being accused of things that i didnt do

HYPE said:
:. i still have all my customers. and still have the most successful store in new jersey. so im not hurting.

I dont need to make fake cards to get a quick buck. nore do i have to lie about what i do. if i would have been a ass, i would have sold the card to the guy that kept emailing me to sell him the card after i ended it, but no, i sent it to upper deck.

our name as been in the business for years and have never had a problem. so im not worried. again. say what you want. doesnt bother me. i know what i do and what needs to be done.

If i was sitting at home all day coming up with ideas on how to rip people off. i would go alot further then a stupid sweet spot error auto card. ALOT FURTHER,

so think what u want. i still have 16,000+ feedback, a member on ebay for 12 years, and my only negs are for $5 cards, and a stupid walter payton that donruss wouldnt grade because i got the card in a collection from a guy in boston, and it turned out to be a fake logo tag. and we refunded the guy. so its ok. i can care less...

I think someone needs to call twall and fill them in on whats going down here, this dude may get a bum rap cause of some tool.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

HYPE said:

Good company you keep, whats your point with all of your incoherent posts. You sold some fatch patches, I am not sure how you can debate that. Your rep is really all you got, here on these boards your rep is shot so why bother.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

hah! call him.. he wont know who i am just like i dont know who kevin burge is lol
i just like messing with people haha

i only came on this site to mess with people and piss them off.. seems like it worked.. i saw the jeter up there on ebay one day and was like wow, haha.

im only 14 and live in virgina haha!

even one of the people who made this site says. ur i.p. is in virginia haha!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

HYPE said:
hah! call him.. he wont know who i am just like i dont know who kevin burge is lol
i just like messing with people haha

i only came on this site to mess with people and piss them off.. seems like it worked.. i saw the jeter up there on ebay one day and was like wow, haha.

im only 14 and live in virgina haha!

even one of the people who made this site says. ur i.p. is in virginia haha!

That is not true.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY

i did however buy a logo patch from twall and psa did grade it.

the thing that i posted about the thing with kevin in the beginning is something i stole from a nother website hhaha

peace

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008

cgilmo said:
regardless of who "Hype" is

I am tired of his general douchebaggery.

He is gone.

NO!!!!!!

We can't make fun of his intelligence anymore.

i dont not no wat to do wit mself.

boxbreaker

Aug 9, 2008

cgilmo said:
regardless of who "Hype" is

I am tired of his general douchebaggery.

He is gone.

i think i can now understand the need to ban people. that was insane, possibly liable for defamation if he is of age. not funny at all, this is a good thread for exposure to fakes that needed to keep going without all that B.S.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008

Sorry to bump this thread, ran across a few auctions which looked suspicious (possible trimming, proximity to Mooresville, fake buyback auto, etc.) and had to post it.

eBay ID: cauckcards

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcauckcardsQQhtZ-1

He has a few nice things up that a lot of members would probably want to buy, but I see he was already accused in this thread of selling fakes, etc. so I figured I would post this up.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008

thenumberonemetfan said:
ot but did miguelcabrera get banned/suspended?

Kind of an odd spot to post this, but from what I have heard, he is suspended for making threats towards another member.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny

GAbballplayer148 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
ot but did miguelcabrera get banned/suspended?

Kind of an odd spot to post this, but from what I have heard, he is suspended for making threats towards another member.

:lol:
I just saw his post in this thread and checked the last time e logged in and got this -

Members online

Latest posts