Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 2004-05 Ultra L13 rookies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I recently got a lot in from ebay and I saw there was a Ben Gordon rookie in it.The odd thing is these are supposed to be numbered to 500 but I see no serial numbering on the card anywhere nor is there a lucky 13 written anywhere on it either.Does anyone know if these cards were supposed to come with any serial numbering?I looked on the beckett website and the card shown when you search for my card looks exactly like my card.Any help?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't think they were numbered on the card, but there was a Gold Medallion version, which was printed in higher numbers. There was also a Retail version, but they had different photos.

I hope it turns out to be a steal, Good luck!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
I don't think they were numbered on the card, but there was a Gold Medallion version, which was printed in higher numbers. There was also a Retail version, but they had different photos.

I hope it turns out to be a steal, Good luck!

Its not a gold medallion version.How do I go about telling if its retail or not.I am still a rookie when it comes to basketball cards.

Members online

Latest posts