Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question on tribute autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I noticed that there are 2 variations on the autos as far as the photos of the players go. but my question is are there /15 of each photo or are there only /15 total of each color variation /15, /25, /50, /99 ??????? hoping theres only the stated print run and not double for each color with the different photo. thanks for the help

Ive looked on ebay and dont seem to see any matching #'s per print run color

hoos

Sep 30, 2011
Alaska
rum151man said:
I noticed that there are 2 variations on the autos as far as the photos of the players go. but my question is are there /15 of each photo or are there only /15 total of each color variation /15, /25, /50, /99 ??????? hoping theres only the stated print run and not double for each color with the different photo. thanks for the help

Ive looked on ebay and dont seem to see any matching #'s per print run color

There is a separate print run for each photo.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I cant find any matching numbers on the stated print runs with different pics so im not sure about this ???????

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Ernie Banks and Frank Robinson I think only have one photo version.
Same with Reggie Jackson and Andy Pettitte, both sell for big prices. Pettitte hasn't had a cert auto in awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts