Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Retro Box Break Not so hot !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Not too bad. Take a look at my break below yours and you will see some pain. ;)

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Ouch!

Atleast the card has room to grow with additional 'leveling up' hype.

Nothing hurts worse than the kick in the junk I took with Topps tribute. Spent ~$150 on 3 packs and pulled a total cv of ~$20.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I've bought 3 loose from internet dealers and all 3 have been the 'lighter weight' PSA slabs, interesting huh? Two were PSA 10 Maddux Donruss, and one Brett PSA 8 I sold for $83.

BBCardStoreOnline

Jul 19, 2010
Sorry Gilmo I already traded it for a Tomlinson Rookies and Stars Rc Auto for the PC. I'll take the sure hof auto rookie.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I just got 2 more loose boxes of RRR from an internet dealer and both were PSA slabs,(another George Brett 8, and Lebron Topps Pristine) I'm now 5-5 in loose box PSA's( they're all from good sources) but c'mon, all lightweights. Maybe just a coincidence..I know most of the good vintage are in PSA slabs so one of these times( if they are weighing them) I'll get a Ted Williams or Willie Mays. Guess what, it's now Sept 16 and I got my 6th loose box of RRR and got my 6th PSA slab AND got my 3rd George Brett 8!! I really should have just bought another damn case instead.....good thing Atlanta is out of loose boxes.

Members online

Latest posts