Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox Vs Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Salty CRUSHED that ball! 3rd HR in the past 4 games :mrgreen:

Anyone else absolutely love watching Gonz at the plate? I know I do. Wish Ells stole 2nd though, would have been 4-0.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
i LOVE it when wake faces a team which never faces knucklers. any NL team, most AL west teams... just love it. i have a buddy, not a sox fan, who thinks im a genius predicting tim wakefields games' outcomes. i told him to watch ESPN tonight to see wake (whose ERA is high as hell) dominate.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
rehmus said:
i LOVE it when wake faces a team which never faces knucklers. any NL team, most AL west teams... just love it. i have a buddy, not a sox fan, who thinks im a genius predicting tim wakefields games' outcomes. i told him to watch ESPN tonight to see wake (whose ERA is high as hell) dominate.

As a Rangers fan, I love to see Wakefield pitching against us as well. :D
Seriously, I enjoy watching a knuckle ball pitcher when he is on. Makes alot of batters look silly.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
rehmus said:
I feel bad for that certain Mets pitcher on Thursday :twisted:

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Cubs have been frustrating to watch. Tough to watch when you struggle to score runs on a consistent basis. They will probably score 8+ runs the next game, and they score a combined 5 the next 3. ::facepalm::

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Good to see Wake pitching good. He wanted a more important role this year, now he has the chance to prove that he deserves it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Cubs can't seem to get anything going this season. They win one or two and then lose two or three.
Oh well seems to be the way it will be this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts