Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rey Mysterio Jr, murder charges?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I saw the video or at least a video of him on the ropes and the real question is why wasn't the match stopped. Not sure it would have made a difference but they didn't do a very good job of protecting him.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I saw the video or at least a video of him on the ropes and the real question is why wasn't the match stopped. Not sure it would have made a difference but they didn't do a very good job of protecting him.

I'm sure Konnan grabbing his body and letting it slam like a dead fish was helpful.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I don't really want to just say "whelp, those are just the kind of things that can happen in sports ("entertainment") but that's pretty much what it is.

It's a risk stepping into that ring and accidents and injuries happen. I don't really think anyone is directly responsible. Granted I don't know exactly what happened but it didn't seem he was a victim of gross negligence.. It's hard to tell what's going on in there and what's scripted and what's not, from any perspective really.

Members online

Latest posts