Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rey Mysterio Jr, murder charges?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I saw the video or at least a video of him on the ropes and the real question is why wasn't the match stopped. Not sure it would have made a difference but they didn't do a very good job of protecting him.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I saw the video or at least a video of him on the ropes and the real question is why wasn't the match stopped. Not sure it would have made a difference but they didn't do a very good job of protecting him.

I'm sure Konnan grabbing his body and letting it slam like a dead fish was helpful.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I don't really want to just say "whelp, those are just the kind of things that can happen in sports ("entertainment") but that's pretty much what it is.

It's a risk stepping into that ring and accidents and injuries happen. I don't really think anyone is directly responsible. Granted I don't know exactly what happened but it didn't seem he was a victim of gross negligence.. It's hard to tell what's going on in there and what's scripted and what's not, from any perspective really.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts