Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Congrats on completing the rainbow, and all of 1996! I'm still missing 5 from 96, and don't see completing it anytime soon. I need the First Pitch Preview, along with the Studio Silver Proof, and would love to cross both of these off the list. I also need all 3 Certified Mirror's (Red/Blue/Gold), but those are definitely beyond my means at the moment, lol!

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
rickey939 said:
I still think the prettiest rainbow of all is the 2004 Leaf Certified collection....

You mean like this one?

leafcertifiedhendersonauto5-25.jpg

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
ManOfSteal said:
Congrats on completing the rainbow, and all of 1996! I'm still missing 5 from 96, and don't see completing it anytime soon. I need the First Pitch Preview, along with the Studio Silver Proof, and would love to cross both of these off the list. I also need all 3 Certified Mirror's (Red/Blue/Gold), but those are definitely beyond my means at the moment, lol!

Those last 5 are very tough. I thought you had the mirror red in the works, when I had that dupe a month or so ago, you said you were good?

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
rickeyfanatic said:
ManOfSteal said:

Those last 5 are very tough. I thought you had the mirror red in the works, when I had that dupe a month or so ago, you said you were good?

Hey, you're right! I did pick it up in a trade with Scott a few months ago. I must have been looking at an outdated list, or else I forgot to cross it off. I guess I'm down to 4 then, which sounds a lot better!

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Anyone need a 2010 eTopps T206 tribute? I bought two when they came out, and had them both delivered. It could be yours for $10 shipped, just send me a PM if interested :)

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Hendersonfan said:
rickeyfanatic said:
rickey939 said:
rickeyfanatic said:
I've been waiting for 17 years to taste the rainbow, and man, it's delicious!

Yep, I felt the same way! And then I had to do it all over again for the '97 edition - fun stuff!
I still need the platinum gold 97 and that will be complete. Anyone got one? :D

I DO!

Front10-1.jpg

You looking to move it?

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Glad I could help make up for the lottery loss :) I'm going through my collection now, purging it of items that I just don't have room for, or don't really need. I guess you could call it spring cleaning. So, that being said, I figured I'd give you guys first crack at my little garage sale, lol!

First off, I have an uncut sheet of 1986 Sportflics discs (about 80 total discs, I think there are 5 Rickey's). The sheet is on the "magic motion" plastic, it just has not been cut into a circle. It's yours for $40 delivered, just send me a PM if interested. (Sorry about the crappy picture, but it should give you an idea of what it's about).

Slurpee.jpg

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Nice job on the 96 Certified rainbow. I'm still searching for that Mirror Gold to complete mine. I have the 97 rainbow...except for the mirror black. Oh well, good stuff. More image posts are fun sharing.

I recently crossed the milestone of 3900 different Rickeys (less than 100 from the magical 4,000!) Here's my recent pickups:

This is my 16th different Rawlings Rickey glove (Rawlings 2476):
rawlingsglove2476-1.jpg

Here's a Sepia version to pair up with my Red #24/36 version:
11toppstriplethreadsautocomboredemptionsepiaTTARC-927.jpg

Here's a Gold version of #TTRC-55 to pair up with my Red, Sepia, and Emerald versions:
11toppstriplethreadscombogoldTTRC-559f.jpg

Here's an oldie but goodie (still hunting down a few more Nifty Fiftys):
02donrussoriginalsniftyfiftybatmets50.jpg

Here's my first 2012 item - Historic Autographs Legends of the Hall (26/59)
12historicautographslegendsofthehall59.jpg

2010 Razor Cut Signature #/40 (which looks suspiciously like the Leaf Cut Signature...did they change their name in a witness protection program?)
10razorcutsignatureedition40f.jpg

And a card that has eluded me for a long time - $35 ppd (I thought was a bargain) - 2001 Topps Chrome King of Kings:
01toppschromekingofkings.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
rickeyfanatic said:
Hendersonfan said:
rickeyfanatic said:
rickey939 said:
rickeyfanatic said:
I've been waiting for 17 years to taste the rainbow, and man, it's delicious!

Yep, I felt the same way! And then I had to do it all over again for the '97 edition - fun stuff!

I DO!

Front10-1.jpg

You looking to move it?

Hate to break your heart, but no I am not.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hendersonfan said:
rickeyfanatic said:
Hendersonfan said:
rickeyfanatic said:
rickey939 said:
[quote="rickeyfanatic":2j9xzfq8]I've been waiting for 17 years to taste the rainbow, and man, it's delicious!

I DO!

Front10-1.jpg

You looking to move it?

Hate to break your heart, but no I am not.[/quote:2j9xzfq8]

heartbreaker_17.gif

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Does that giant 4 screw holder have a recesses area for the card to sit in?

Probably everybody wants to get that card from you to get it into some proper protection! :eek:

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts