Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Mark Littell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Last night before I went to bed I just heard Mark Littell passed away. I was lucky enough to have had a chance to hang out with him a few times and although he was bat sh!t crazy, in a good way, he was also one of the nicest, humblest, and funniest guys I’ve ever met. I know he has a couple baseball books out there, I have and have read two, but I think there’s 3 total. Man, I was in shock when I heard he passed…he will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Last night before I went to bed I just heard Mark Littell passed away. I was lucky enough to have had a chance to hang out with him a few times and although he was bat sh!t crazy, in a good way, he was also one of the nicest, humblest, and funniest guys I’ve ever met. I know he has a couple baseball books out there, I have and have read two, but I think there’s 3 total. Man, I was in shock when I heard he passed…he will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Exactly what I was going to post. Great guy! I knew he had heart surgery last week. Born and raised in Missouri & played for the Royals & Cardinals.

Members online

Latest posts