Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Nope, only leaving with a bad case of bronchitis.

PMan I'm nervous, don't know what my boss is going to say. I don't have a contract so he can't stop me but I didn't want to leave without leaving a proper notice.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Steelers need to find another RB of the future... They cut Chris Rainey today
I was still VERY surprised by that one when I saw it, thought he had a very Promising rookie year. Won't be on the waiver wire long unless something dramatically bad comes to light later...

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I was still VERY surprised by that one when I saw it, thought he had a very Promising rookie year. Won't be on the waiver wire long unless something dramatically bad comes to light later...

He had similar problems at Florida. Only teams I could see giving him a shot would be the Raiders or Bengals. They tend to sign guys who have been in trouble with the law multiple times.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
He'd fit in with the Lions as well. Technically he's not released until the day after the Super Bowl since teams not in contention are frozen as far as player transactions are going.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Saw a potentially huge pull turn bad today.

Guy got a Purple parallel silouette, numbered out of 25, out of the top pack of Crown Royal. There are Six redemptions in there, all big names, except Joe Adams. Well, he got Adams...:(

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Taj Boyd staying at Clemson...

TBoydRAZOR.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Heckuva Game 1 today. Both teams with some strange Play-calling and time management decisions in the last coupla minutes though...

And on a side note, for the first time since the site "Switch" to V-B, I didn't have to re-sign in today. Nice little Win! :cool:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I do not hate the Harbaughs, just Jim. I like John. I don't really know their father enough to have an opinion one way or another.

I'll put it this way - I root for the Steelers when they play the Patriots. That's how much I hate Belidick, Princess Brady, and the Super ****** Bros. Welker and Gronkowski.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Won a 1/1 NFL logo card on ebay. First card purchase in at least 5 months

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
The Patriots should send Matt Slauson a gift basket! Saved them from going to the Broncos for that last game. Maybe they still choke but if Slauson hadn't ended Cushing's season I believe the Texans keep the number one seed... Oh well he'll be back next year and maybe Schaub will be gone(fingers crossed)!

Members online