Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB Royals-Orioles ALCS thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have NO interest in that other LCS, but man, this could be really fun.

Hope the rain doesn't postpone Game 1...

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Beat Writers for Baltimore seem to think it will start on time and Buck said he expects to get the game in.

Most of my family has tickets for tonight, my brother and I will be there tomorrow.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Raise your hand if you had Escobar hitting the first HR of the Series!

And BTW, you're lying!:lol:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Rick Sutcliffe said it best: The Orioles have tested positive for HDH -- Herrera, Davis and Holland.

Those three have been the final three Royals pitchers in all three Royals wins in the series.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So far today, the O's only have 1 run through 4, with the way the KC bullpen is going, they better hurry or this Series will be over today...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Personally, I feel good for the Royals, especially the fans.

But man, I can't help but think of the fact that Oakland had 'em dead to rights (twice) in the One Game Playoff. I don't think the A's are good enough to win those 8 games, but still it makes you wonder...

And also, I'm thinking that Last Summer I couldn't give away a small batch of Lorenzo Cain rookies I had! :lol:

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I couldn't be happier for the Royals and their fans. I'm not necessarily a fan of the term, "they deserved it", but if it's going to be applied to a team, then the Royals are deserving.

I really hope they can keep this going. I do worry about a long layoff, though. The roll they've been on has been one game right on top of the other - if the Giants/Cardinals series goes long, then the Royals could lose their momentum.

Members online

Latest posts