Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD***** 3/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Starting off wet, but sunny afternoon. Got kale plants in ground yesterday ahead of the rain. Decent sized card show today to see what is there and maybe to a Celtic festival this afternoon.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, going to an Easter bunny breakfast at work, then dropping the kid off at the in-laws and going to a “Beaver Party” and no, that’s not what you think…the guy is a big hunter and they will be having beaver burgers, and other weird foods, and a lot of beer

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all, going to an Easter bunny breakfast at work, then dropping the kid off at the in-laws and going to a “Beaver Party” and no, that’s not what you think…the guy is a big hunter and they will be having beaver burgers, and other weird foods, and a lot of beer

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
First, time with a bunny, then a Beaver Party.....WILD MAN!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
will have to restock my NBA cards after today ---didn't sell a lot but kids after basketball . two weeks I'm at stadium

Members online

Latest posts