Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Assistant leaving, new one starts Tues, but that means a full week of 11-12 hour shifts. TG we’re closed Sundays.

This Ryder Cup is an embarrassment:

IMG_4722.jpeg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when I was young [lol] dad would take me fishing -told me catch a fish for supper or it will be worms . He would take 22 rifle to shoot turtles / snakes and got paid for those . I would go to stock yard barefoot to get glass bottles . Took to creek and washed off bottles and feet = got ONE CENT for each clean bottle . Now kids can live without NET

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
when I was young [lol] dad would take me fishing -told me catch a fish for supper or it will be worms . He would take 22 rifle to shoot turtles / snakes and got paid for those . I would go to stock yard barefoot to get glass bottles . Took to creek and washed off bottles and feet = got ONE CENT for each clean bottle . Now kids can live without NET

What did your dad use to keep the dinosaurs away?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well they still had GATORS at home in Alabama ---used outhouse till about 1970 checked for rattlesnakes before using . Dad had been a boxer in 1930's.

Members online

Latest posts