Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wish I could help, but organizing is not one of my strong points. I can't figure out how to do my Mous PC, and it isn't even half of your Ethier PC lol.

I could use a bit of advice on something guys. I tried setting up an Ethier website with all of my scans. Here is the issue, I am not satisfied with the organization of the cards. For example, I started out with all of the 1/1's in a section then moved up from there. I am thinking now, that is STUPID!! I will have a bunch of matching cards to the 1/1's or even partial rainbows all over the place in the site. He is my question:

Should I do the scans by Year > Manufacturer > Brand > Then group all of the same together?

Should I do the scans by Beckett Checklist Order?

Should I do the scans by Type > Autos on a page > Game Used Autos on a page > Game Used on a page > Then figure a way to break down other cards like Bowman chrome and such....

Here is the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/ethiersupercollection/

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! I am glad I do not have thousands of cards yet. This would be even more of a nightmare.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Mail

Only collecting the Hofer and or super stars from the set

EddieMurrayPatch3of75.jpg

Couple of more 6 pieces for the absolute set

CalRipken6pc47of50.jpg

HarmonKillebrew6pc27of30.jpg

Collecting the Nickname autos of Hofers

JimPalmerNNauto18of25.jpg

ITG may have mixed fans but I really do enjoy some of their releases;

LouBrockJumboPatchauto1of1.jpg

Another Sweet Yaz PC card :)

Yaz1980QuadAuto1of1.jpg

For the HOF patch collection

TommyHenrichPatch3of5.jpg

I have wanted one of these for a while and Finally

JoshGibsonBat4of10_0001.jpg

Another Knob for Knob PC

ErnieBanksBatKnob1of1.jpg

3 More Bat Barrels

DaveWinfieldBatBarrel1of1.jpg

ReggieJacksonBatBarrel1of1.jpg

ErnieBanksBatBarrel1of1_0002.jpg

And As some of you know I am a huge Logoman Collector as well. As we all know Tony Gywnn Stuff is not on short Supply but there are a few things that are rare even for Tony Gwynn. He has very Few Buttons, Barrels, Knobs and Logomans. Finally Got the Seller to Come down off his way high price:

TonyGwynnLogomanauto1of1.jpg

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Tony - Speechless, speechless, speechless!!! Nice Yaz 1/1 pickup...now you can have 3 in your sig! I can't even choose a favorite out of that line up of the new pickups :eek:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Tony - Speechless, speechless, speechless!!! Nice Yaz 1/1 pickup...now you can have 3 in your sig! I can't even choose a favorite out of that line up of the new pickups :eek:

Agreed Tony!! Super nice pick ups!

I know we have to keep math out of the MT. But Alex.... That would make 4 1/1's. 3+1 = 4

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Alex Thank you Bud, Also Your Triple Patch with Ichiro got me Inspired to Pick up a Triple Of my own :) Huge card to start off the year in which I will Show off sometime this month for my Begining of the year pick ups. Then take a break from posting PC stuff for a bit.

Also Had Photobucket Issues, So I took the Giant Reggie Out and resized and put it back and Replace the double post Ripken (A mistake) with Killebrew.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning gents!

Freaking awesome cards being posted in the MT today! Wow!

I love the three GC posted where you can literally see the entire cardinal. Those yours GC?!

Someone late last night asked me about the Belle game use bat I just got and how I display. Answer is I don't and am currently looking for a really cool way to show off my 3 bats and about 20 signed baseballs in my office at work.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Just got a new battery and case for my phone, but thinking about upgrading phones this week. Iphone 4 is looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts