Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I wish I had a really cool PC card to post up but I got nothing for today lol

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Yes Freddie Freeman George. I was in a group break in which 2011 Platinum was included with other products. I received one of those rookie redemptions with no name, so I redeemed it, and it popped-up a printing plate auto. I was very surprised, usually a Lonnie Chisenhall auto is usual suspect.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Alex Thank you Bud, Also Your Triple Patch with Ichiro got me Inspired to Pick up a Triple Of my own :) Huge card to start off the year in which I will Show off sometime this month for my Begining of the year pick ups. Then take a break from posting PC stuff for a bit.

Also Had Photobucket Issues, So I took the Giant Reggie Out and resized and put it back and Replace the double post Ripken (A mistake) with Killebrew.

Woot woot on inspring you...I'll take that any day from a crazy collector like you :cool:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Man I sure do wish I had something cool to share today.....These cards being posted are BEAST!!!

Oh Wait.... I do have something to share!!

EthierPCScans573A.jpg

It goes really well with this one......

EthierPCScans240.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

And this one....

EthierPCScans186.jpg

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening!

I've been super busy with work lately. I finished putting together my photography web site. It's complete but I plan on adding and editing quite a bit over the next few weeks. I would appreciate anyone's feedback (both good and bad).

SMJ PhotographyHOME - SMJ Photography

Alex - Nice!

Great pics.. another friend of mine has gotten into photography as well.. I think he said his last camera he bought was around $4k..

Not sure you can see these but if not, send him a friend request thru FB.. He has done some pretty amazing shots..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4767053307055.177159.1617115716&type=1

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Great pics.. another friend of mine has gotten into photography as well.. I think he said his last camera he bought was around $4k..

Not sure you can see these but if not, send him a friend request thru FB.. He has done some pretty amazing shots..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4767053307055.177159.1617115716&type=1

Thanks! He must have bought one of the top of the line professional models. I'm looking to purchase a new camera sometime soon and will be spending around $2,000 just on the body.

I clicked on the link but can't see anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts