Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%% Saturday Morning Thread %%%%%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. A definite chill in the air this morning. Low 30's for the overnight low. Hope everyone has a great day enjoying some college football, pennant race baseball or just relaxing. Off to work I go.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
odd...... just got this email

Dear magicpapa, Someone has tried to log into your account on Juan Gonzalez Online with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes. The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.232.*** All the best, Juan Gonzalez Online

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I got to prime and paint a frame for one of theses or something like it yesterday, 3 Hours of Fun

5-hmmwv-vehicle.jpg

hope to get some pictures of it later

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Mixing paint for NAPA is the only thing I miss about NAPA .
Local collector has some military jeeps etc that are used in movies

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Mixing paint for NAPA is the only thing I miss about NAPA .
Local collector has some military jeeps etc that are used in movies
we switched over to Hentzen Coatings for our Military jobs

the frame was a Power Coating

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
local Napa owner has a Paint store that has multi line inventory . At one time we were top twenty private owned NAPA groups . Twenty four stores , I was warehouse manager for fifteen plus years of 24 years . In the 1970's it was hard to carry a box of four gallons of red paint now that's easy --- no lead

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
we do alot of Aerospace Jobs also................. Oh The Paperwork involved in that job UCKKKKKKKKKKK

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
6 more hours until the work week ends. Hate being away from the family 6 days a week.

Morning fellas.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Been contemplating adding a few PC Cards if Vlad. Not many, just 3 or 4 nice ones. Always admired his all-around ability. With his retirement, I'd like to get a few.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Girlfriends meet starts in 2.5 hours. Gonna be heading to the donut shop this morning. Last night her dad called asking when they open and close lol. I figure I will surprise him by grabbing some for him wi nce they are already driving an hour up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online