Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Saturday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hey Michael! These might be available, I know you have been searching for the barrel gold ink /5:
09SSBarrell2of5.jpg

09SweetSpotBlackLeather1of1.jpg

I need both actually. Depending on price of course. I paid $75 for the other /5 and never seen the 1/1 to ever negotiate a deal. Would love a chance though!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I need both actually. Depending on price of course. I paid $75 for the other /5 and never seen the 1/1 to ever negotiate a deal. Would love a chance though!

They belong to my fellow King Felix collector Phil aka King_Felix_4_CY. He is always open for offers so reach out to him and let him know I sent ya ;)

Glad i could add them to your collection Alex

VERY much appreciated sir!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
The missus and I are out cleaning a winter's worth of dog poop. What a crappy job.

Afternoon everyone.

Also enjoying all the conference tournaments on TV.
The SAIT hockey team won game one of the best of 3 semi final yesterday Game two goes tonight away

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I received my favorite TTM return to this date today. Its not an athlete and I have yet to scan it in yet. Now its just a matter of finding places to hang up my non-baseball signed 8x10s. I have 11 8x10s not hanging yet, with 9 of those not being baseball. I need another week off of school so I can get my room looking nice :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well I received my favorite TTM return to this date today. Its not an athlete and I have yet to scan it in yet. Now its just a matter of finding places to hang up my non-baseball signed 8x10s. I have 11 8x10s not hanging yet, with 9 of those not being baseball. I need another week off of school so I can get my room looking nice :lol:

Talk about a tease....

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Talk about a tease....

Don't worry, I'll be scanning it in later this afternoon. I have to go to my grandma's to use her scanner while I'm home. I was disappointed to see only one TTM return after waiting for some spring training requests, but then I saw the stamps and narrowed it down since they were ones that I was using last year. After opening and seeing who it was, I didn't care that I only had one return since its by far my favorite return yet

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Good afternoon! Ran 20 miles this morning and then went to a card show in Columbus. Mostly vintage stuff there and I was struggling to find Huston Street and Brandon Webb stuff looking through boxes of cards. Came home with like 8 Peyton Manning cards and an autographed Ron Tugnutt card. Did find 1 Huston Street card, at least. My husband got some Old Judge cards and other things, but I can't remember what.
I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Message sent his way alex. Thanks for the heads up man!

Not a problem dude! If you get a chance, make sure to look at the other Felix stuff he has. Anything I don't have he has and vice versa :)

The missus and I are out cleaning a winter's worth of dog poop. What a crappy job.

Afternoon everyone.

Also enjoying all the conference tournaments on TV.
The SAIT hockey team won game one of the best of 3 semi final yesterday Game two goes tonight away

Isn't it easier to clean that stuff up when it is frozen? :lol:

Good afternoon! Ran 20 miles this morning and then went to a card show in Columbus. Mostly vintage stuff there and I was struggling to find Huston Street and Brandon Webb stuff looking through boxes of cards. Came home with like 8 Peyton Manning cards and an autographed Ron Tugnutt card. Did find 1 Huston Street card, at least. My husband got some Old Judge cards and other things, but I can't remember what.
I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Nice run...puts my every other day 2 mile run to shame :( Welcome to the MT and that contest we were in was pretty great!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
20 mile?! Damn. Great run! At my peak I was only doing 4-5 every other day with 1 mile runs in between. But I'm built for large strength. Extended cardio is not my gig

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello! I went to a show this morning. Above average for this area. I was disappointed with quarter and dollar boxes. I usually score my trade items out of those. I did score some Yankees oddball. I'm way backed up with scanning so not sure when I will get back to that. I do have a major deal going for my PC collection but I have to go at the sellers pace. This will be a game changer for my collection. Have a good day everyone.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Recent mail. The Bo is from [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]. The Griffey is the one I sent in my last sub. Not real happy, as it should be a 9 minimum. Will likely be re-subbed. Lyons is compliments of [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] and the Zimmer is from member bscook86, who lives close by.

March0005_zpsa4ca0f4b.jpg

March0001_zps0c6a0188.jpg

March0002_zps17159b15.jpg

March0006_zpsec3cb9d6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts