Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Guy on Ebay is trying to buy 6 of my items for $50 shipped. Says he's on a fixed income and sells stuff a flea market to supplement it. ****** has 1237 positive feedback as a buyer since August 2012. Hahaha! Fixed income my ass.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Pre-War Goudey and Diamond Stars are a couple of my favorites. I meant a Ruth - in general - since I'd likely find another one of those. You don't see many Diamond Stars signed Otts in this shape.
I figured that was what you meant! We'd be talking in a high-priced forum with a dozen other bidders if you weren't.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Guy on Ebay is trying to buy 6 of my items for $50 shipped. Says he's on a fixed income and sells stuff a flea market to supplement it. ****** has 1237 positive feedback as a buyer since August 2012. Hahaha! Fixed income my ass.

Hahaha I have 641 exactly in 10 years. 1200 transactions as a buyer in 12 months blows his theory out of the water

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies and good night
Heading out to the state of Iowa tomorrow, so the wife can see her mom at the nursing home and get some of her father's things handled from his passing in Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts