Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday October 11th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
They sure ain't the the Good Old Days...............

HB60SNEWTITLE.JPG

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning. Yeah, I just heard a couple of weeks ago that they don't show Sat. morning cartoons any more.:( What a shame. I'm never up at that time, but still....

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Nope, no more cartoons on Saturday mornings anymore. Filled with news and infomercials. Im a big Hanna-Barberra & Tex Avery guy.

Parts are flowing at Ford Motor company this morning. Wet, drizzly morning here in Cincy. Supposed to dry up a little for youth football this afternoon, lets hope so.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have my needs list in my signature so check it out should he decide to let some go. Thanks

he has quite a fewof them,............ IIOOSS Jumbo, UD Allstar JUMBO Gold, Superstar Samplers......ect

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Good ol' Saturday morning cartoons.
My favorites were Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry.
There's something about a rabbit making two hillbilly's square dance that cracks me up every time. :)

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Good morning everyone. Peter Potomus and So-so, Quick Draw, Mogilla Gorilla and all those other cartoons kicked ass! Getting ready to hit the garage sales shortly. Have a great day

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!
Good ol' Saturday morning cartoons.
My favorites were Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry.
There's something about a rabbit making two hillbilly's square dance that cracks me up every time. :)
Gotta Love Looney Tunes :)
10568_griffey_warner.jpg

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL

Do you remember Yippee, Yappee & yahooey, the three Mouseketeers[FONT=arial, sans-serif]. Hey Papa, in the Thrift store thread I showed some pics of some Hong Kong Hot Wheels I found. I know you had some Redlines from back in the day -about page 122 in the thread if you wanted to see.[/FONT]

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Do you remember Yippee, Yappee & yahooey, the three Mouseketeers. Hey Papa, in the Thrift store thread I showed some pics of some Hong Kong Hot Wheels I found. I know you had some Redlines from back in the day -about page 122 in the thread if you wanted to see.

Yup I Does
yippee_L03.jpg

Nice Finds On The Redlines................ Love that Red Baron, I nave The One with the pointy Thing

Red Baron was a car in the 1970 Hot Wheels series. The story behind this casting is complex - in 1968 (possibly due to the popularity of the "Peanuts" cartoon character Snoopy's imaginary battles with the Red Baron) Monogram introduced a model kit of a stylized hot-rod incorporating a WWI German infantry helmet (Pickelhaube) and an Iron Cross motif on the radiator. In 1969, Chuck Miller built a working life-size version of the car, and the Hot Wheels casting appeared in 1970. Interestingly, although the Hot Wheels version has fenders (UK: mudguards), neither the Monogram kit nor Miller's car has them.
For a short time, Mattel owned Monogram, and the Hot Wheels "Red Baron" was included as a bonus in some model kit boxes.
[h=2]1970 versions[/h] Capped redlines front and back.Tall point on helmet
hotwheels4.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
“Doc, I think my son has VD,” a patient told his urologist on the phone, “The only woman he’s screwed is our maid.” “Okay, don’t be hard on him. He’s just a kid,” the medic soothed, “Get him in here right away and I’ll take care of him.” “But I've been screwing the maid too, and I've got the same symptoms he has.” “Then you come in with him and I’ll fix you both up,” replied the doctor. “Well,” the man admitted, “I think my wife has it too.” “Oh crap!” the physician roared, “That means we've all got it!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online