Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday October 11th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The old Tom and Jerry episodes still work, but man, the new ones suck.

Off to 2 hours of paid work then a day full of un-paid work and (hopefully) a home flick with my Son and his buddies, probably "Winter Soldier"...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Miss the old cartoons too. We heard a lot of classical music in the background without even knowing it.
Have a great Saturday!
DANNY

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I built several of those Red Baron Monogram models. I always had trouble getting the helmet to stay on as it kept wanting to fall forward.
If I Remember Right, Thats where MY Hot Wheel came from

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
screw in sidewall - almost a new tire on his truck/ have to order . get back with biscuit for MIL and told I don't have to pick up G/S = another change in plan . Now son goes with me instead of meeting he had .
Having issues and strange that we have tire damage . I 've gotten where I don't trust certain people . I do know someone has been looking at things on NET about me . NOT sports boards .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Tomorrow I have to "fast" due to blood work Monday . Then plan for the CUTTING at belt .
I would go get some horse shoes for luck but the girl I know that has horses is having worst luck than me .
@$$#%%^&%^**&((*) COFFEE'S COLD.
If all goes well i'll be back this evening LOL

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Big win for the Killah City Crowns last night. Gordo's go ahead HR landed almost in the exact seats my wife and I sat in on our honeymoon.

Going to be a long day. Hope everyone enjoys theirs.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Tomorrow I have to "fast" due to blood work Monday . Then plan for the CUTTING at belt .
I would go get some horse shoes for luck but the girl I know that has horses is having worst luck than me .
@$$#%%^&%^**&((*) COFFEE'S COLD.
If all goes well i'll be back this evening LOL

Hope all goes well!

Morning everyone. looney Tunes were and still are my favorite. Of course GIJoe, Transformers, and Thundercats too. Above all others not Hanna Barbara was Voltron.
Going to talk to the bank today. Looking at a few condos. keeping my fingers crossed

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. The exhaust is on the car, oil changed, and the emergency brake has been tightened. Not too bad for a couple of hours worth of work this morning

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well bad luck still running = G/S almost 200 yards - one 75 /one 25 and we still lose 20-18 .
raining now = NAP I hope

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day fellas.

Watching Nashville and eating lunch, then I will be doing schoolwork for the rest of the day.

I haven't had cable for roughly a year now, so I just heard about this, but Saturday morning cartoons officially ended 2 weeks ago when the CW aired their last block. I remember waking up early to watch Pokemon on WB in it's hey day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online